Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by BuddyTheElf »

This isnt something that bothers me but will the template be released before the SX season?
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

m121c wrote:
CRF450R-rider#72 wrote:
paulr093 wrote:Im just waiting for the guys that have spent time on their kits to hand them over and than i will create a pack and release it. I don't have an exact date though.
Did you launch it with template?

And thanks for the answer

Can't wait for that bike!
There will not be a template released right away due to diffrent reasons. Packs of grahpics will be released though.
BuddyTheElf wrote:This isnt something that bothers me but will the template be released before the SX season?
Most likely not. Just due to the case of the template being "tough" to work with. Paul is planning on redoing it when he has the time.
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Does the bike still have a 250 engine in it?
m121c

Post by m121c »

BuddyTheElf wrote:Does the bike still have a 250 engine in it?
Yes.
MX PRODIGY 17 wrote: Most likely not. Just due to the case of the template being "tough" to work with. Paul is planning on redoing it when he has the time.
There is no problem with the template as of now. Its a bit unorganized but that is it, which I plan fixing before the template will be released. As of right now the date is undecided when the template will be released.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

karpuha wrote:Image :D :D :D :D

Why didn't anyone acknowledge this post three pages ago? Granted what you have done could be argued as the easiest bit what you have looks pretty smooth.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

i'm pretty sure its highpoly
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

just read something today, that yamaha will have a new bike next year. same engine, new frame and stuff. might not want to poor a bunch of time into the current model. just my opinion.
karpuha

Post by karpuha »

:D :D :D
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I also thought it was high-poly. Oops.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
karpuha

Post by karpuha »

No :D :D :D 855 poly, No very high
karpuha

Post by karpuha »

Ups... Sorry 594 poly here
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Karpuha nice man looks really smooth and clean! :D
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

the dude has skills. Doesnt anyone remember the bikes he was working on, KTM i think? They looked amazing.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

SCHAFFERNOCKER wrote:the dude has skills. Doesnt anyone remember the bikes he was working on, KTM i think? They looked amazing.
yes but he meant 594 quads probably, which are around 1000 tris, and in addition he has just one side modeled, without the other side, the rear fender,gastank and so on...
so i the end its pretty high poly anyway. looks very good yes, but i guess, the tris count is going to be too high for mxs
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

m121c wrote:
BuddyTheElf wrote:Does the bike still have a 250 engine in it?
Yes.
MX PRODIGY 17 wrote: Most likely not. Just due to the case of the template being "tough" to work with. Paul is planning on redoing it when he has the time.
There is no problem with the template as of now. Its a bit unorganized but that is it, which I plan fixing before the template will be released. As of right now the date is undecided when the template will be released.
Ha you are kidding me right? It looks great but the wireframe is terriby un aligned. Saying that the shrouds are different sizes :/. I dont know what happend when attacker unwrapped them. Jvdl reunwrapped them for me and i will redue the template after i release the bike. I release it after because people have already spent so much time on there kits and i dont want to screw them over. You guys would hate to usethe template or cutout for that reason. The new template will be released soon after the bike release. I have done a few things to the engine also.