honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Re: YOLO kxf-2013

Post by honda boy 326 »

James_122 wrote:Attacker is gone
Andy is over it
Mason is over it
Tyler Morin wrote:Why do you guys think Jvdl isnt around anymore? I'm done with this community. I'm gonna stick to making skins for friends, and people who will be grateful for what I've made them. I'm one of the few people who don't charge for skins. Now I am rethinking that.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

it wouldn't matter if he had permission to release the template which he didn't.
and Scotty i took it a little out of proportion everyone does but i was trying to proove a point.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Lol not you the other motorockstar777 guy haha
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

oops :lol:
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
chromekid
Team: Privateer

Post by chromekid »

Scotty226 wrote:no, did you even read what i said?
Scotty226 wrote:acknowledged for all the hard work and long hours they put in
You guys take stuff waaayyyy too far out of proportion it's not even funny. Too many dumbasses in here to argue and they are never wrong... /imoutafter4posts

Thats the thing with this topic, Andy is getting credit for the template & model, 1000000% of the credit. The OP didnt take credit for it. So whats it matter? He's getting ALL the credit for it in the end, so whats it matter?
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

chromekid wrote: Because my knowledge lever is not the same as of yours for MXS, doesnt mean I'm "fucking dumb". Assuming you don't know as much as me about volleyball, hockey, soccer, how a bike actually works, would imply you are "fucking dumb" as well. I don't mess with .jms, I open the template. Make my graphics. Name them. Put them in game. Use them. But hey, I've got no problem with fucking dumb, shes actually pretty hot ;)
I hope you are not talking about THIS template bro, anyway i was trying to say that its Attacker's ktm and p2sta made the 250sx version nuff said.
This topic is pointless and way to long up already, too many people who obviously dont know anything about making models or skins. I got the respected guys/creators in this community and a few obviously not braindead people behind me, which shows me i am right with my opinion.
There will always be rippers and people who support it. I am sick of spending a lot work and money(yes money, power costs money kids... :roll: )into things i contribute into this game to make it more fun. The fact that some of you guys are missing respect just shows the situation around the world. Everywhere spoiled little kids who always want what they dont get. Attacker released all his source files for his rmz, there was literally one thing which was kept just for him and trusted people, which was the Yoshimura pipe, and guess what, even that got ripped, and as an "excuse" came. "Its unfair to keep things for yourself when others who want it cant have it".
I mean come one guys... you are destroying it for everyone. I am honestly sorry for all the honest guys in here! They never did anything wrong but cant use it, its something I really call unfair, but thats the problem of beeing in a community.
And to get the fact straight, i was never one of the guys bragging with my ability to make things for this game, but you know what, you dont care, why should i? I know for a face that I am one of the last actually skilled people around. I already helped on projects such as bikes, gears and anything else when most of you werent even around, All of what I ve done got released, I helped on several team bike models such as Barry, Race Tech lately, skinned like 10 replica kits on the old Suzuki, went over to the Ktm, where i did the same, I helped so many guys out fixing their stuff to make it look better, and the people who got to know me can most likely agree with me that if i could help, i helped. The only thing i never got around to release was the Kawi template, and well if you really wanna know what?! Naupoiss and me actually wanted to release it somewhen... but you fucked it up for yourself.
James_122 wrote:Attacker is gone
Andy is over it
Mason is over it

There are 2 others that can make good models but you hardly see anything out of them anymore.

To be absolutely honest, these skins/models and all this stuff you guys do not think is important 100% will land these guys jobs. So to have something that you take so seriously and to be shit on by a lot of the new kids in this community would be frustrating. It is a game to 99% of us, but to the people skilled enough, they treat this as work. Ask mason, or attacker, or josh or even Todd (photography) if sim has helped them.

This is a small community where there is a large number of us who respect each other and then get shit on by people who have no clue.

I make absolutely nothing for this game. But I don't go looking to fuck anyone over.
We had Jre who made a lot bikes in a short time, but he unfortunatly also left the community. However his tm or gasgas didnt came with a template aswell, but i havent seen it getting leaked yet.
You guys should hope that someone else is coming up to make you quality stuff, cause I know that i wont anymore other than for my team or friends. all scrammed ofc.

Dont complain about my butthurt or anything else, aslong as any of you doesnt release a high quality model including template, obj and everything on your computer such as private photos.

Edit:Chromekiddy stop caring for my problems doe, and dont freaking use anything of my work cause obviosuly i DIDNT give you or anyone else in here permission. and stop messaging me for the template freaking idiot...
and motorockstar stop beeing a dumbass and get your ass up to make yourown model
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

You have my respect andy. This community is doomed.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

So how come no one else models??
Hi
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

idk but the game would be just as fun without anyones model!!! :roll: tracks on the other hand... lol jk andy u know you do flawless work just leave the forums for good and take your skills else where.
chromekid

Post by chromekid »

I messaged you once last night...? Theres a difference between a pipe for a template and the whole template for itself. And I wasnt talking about your template, I wasnt planning on using it. But hey, never know. I know you were never one of those guys bragging about your ability, thats why I didnt direct that post towards you. And technically its not YOUR model. The COPY on your computer is yours. The copy of it on my computer is mine. As is the same with everybody else. Its the same as a dvd. You cant make a movie, put it out for free download and tell them not to use YOUR movie because, simply it is not yours. You created it but you do not own it. And ill give you the "chromekiddy" nickname, havent heard that one yet. But seeing how I joined this forum when I was inbetween grade 8 and 9, and im in the 11th grade now, a year and a half away from going to collage, I dont seem to find the name very fitting. I respect you big time as a creator because you have created amazing models that I could only dream of creating with years and years of experience, but not as a person from what I have seen. The same as I respect Twitch as a rider but not as a person. Even though I dont know you as a person and I'm sure youre a great guy, I cant have much respect for someone who releases a model, and after less than half a page of replys to the topic, starts teasing about how he might or might not release the template. I dont see a reason to not release it yourself. Because if you dont it WILL get released whether you like it or not, as proven by this topic. BUT, 9/10 times you wont get any credit for it, which is not the case with this topic.
Release the template yourself and get twice the love and praise from the community as when you released the model, or be stubborn, tease people and have it ripped with zero credit go to you. Seems like a pretty easy choice to me.
chromekid

Post by chromekid »

And the reason I dont attempt to model is because my computer can barley run the game and photoshop, and i cant exactly afford a new computer.
m121c

Post by m121c »

chromekid wrote: or be stubborn, tease people, and not release it
You forgot option 3.
chromekid

Post by chromekid »

m121c wrote:
chromekid wrote: or be stubborn, tease people, and not release it
You forgot option 3.
Which would be...?
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I ll take option 3. And wow downloading a leaked template makes you the owner of it just because its on your computer? wow... just... i never heard that before.
Once again its example time YAAAAY... if a professional photographer takes a photo and posts it on facebook and you save it on your computer, does this make it your photo? On everything is copyright, my model isnt exactly the same as the real life bike, and it never will be, I dont sell their design, i "sell" my work i did to model it and to replicate it. You should learn some more about freelancing, and the rights, cause i know about my rights as a creator, since i read throught pages of rules and whatnot, if you ll ever do that, you ll understand. And that you are like: "If you dont do it, someone else does" kinda sounds like a compellence doesnt it?... and dude... dont menace me.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like