[Release] Kawasaki KX450F 2013

Post about creating and skinning models here
Pamlex86
Team: API Motorsports

Re: [Release] Kawasaki KX450F 2013

Post by Pamlex86 »

Releases are pretty much useless without template, no one wants to ride stock/other team bikes. So I think ALL bike releases should come with template.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

are you actually serious?
Pamlex86
Team: API Motorsports

Post by Pamlex86 »

attacker5 wrote:are you actually serious?
Yeah, I am. But this is definitely better than nothing, waiting for that template still. :)
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Well dont sit by the phone mate, cause I have this quiet feeling it aint gunna ring.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Pamlex86 wrote:Releases are pretty much useless without template, no one wants to ride stock/other team bikes. So I think ALL bike releases should come with template.
Okay since you seem as you are too good to ride just a stock bike, i ask myself how long it would take until custom bikes get useless.
I mean come on... some of you are really yelling "DONT GIVE US ANYTHING WE DONT DESERVE IT"...
And dont believe I will get annoyed someday, just cause you dont stop asking for it, it simply wont happen cause i dont see the point in beeing treated like a slave.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
ChicoMartins
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MAD Productions

Post by ChicoMartins »

if you see so much people asking for it... why not?
i mean you must have a ton of downloads for it and a ton of people asking for it...
don't be selfish.
just give it away and make people happy :wink:
m121c

Post by m121c »

Honestly the Honda Ramon and I are working on probably won't come with a template, haven't really thought about it to much but I don't if I will or not. You work so hard for what? goons to make it look like shit, and I know this community doesn't see it the way I do, but it just burns my ass when I see it. I hate it honestly. I think Andy has done it rights especially after all the shit he got from certain people and the some others in the community.

Maybe I will just release a huge graphic/mod pack and everyone can be happy, but as far as source files, I don't know yet. I have released every template I possibly could up till this point but nothing matches up to how much work goes into making a complete bike.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Sent that before I proof read it. I really need to stop reply to shit right before I have to go to class. :lol:
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

THE MORAL OF THIS THREAD IS THIS:

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING BAD ENOUGH, YOU WILL MAKE IT YOURSELF.
ChicoMartins
Crushed Dissenter

Post by ChicoMartins »

AND IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CRAPPIEST BIKE IN HISTORY DO IT YOURSELF!
ChicoMartins
Crushed Dissenter

Post by ChicoMartins »

m121c wrote:Honestly the Honda Ramon and I are working on probably won't come with a template, haven't really thought about it to much but I don't if I will or not. You work so hard for what? goons to make it look like shit, and I know this community doesn't see it the way I do, but it just burns my ass when I see it. I hate it honestly. I think Andy has done it rights especially after all the shit he got from certain people and the some others in the community.

Maybe I will just release a huge graphic/mod pack and everyone can be happy, but as far as source files, I don't know yet. I have released every template I possibly could up till this point but nothing matches up to how much work goes into making a complete bike.
and why to do all that work so people were it and then get a cooler bike with psd and just send that to the garbage!
i respect your opinion... so respect mine too...
the creators see it like this:
why to have soo much work so people can turn it on a crappy bike
people see it like this:
why do they have so much work on doing a thing that people are gonna get sick of because almost everybody releases psd?!
i didn't meant EVERYBODY!!!
but i meant some of the guys do that...
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

english?
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

ChicoMartins wrote:
m121c wrote:Honestly the Honda Ramon and I are working on probably won't come with a template, haven't really thought about it to much but I don't if I will or not. You work so hard for what? goons to make it look like shit, and I know this community doesn't see it the way I do, but it just burns my ass when I see it. I hate it honestly. I think Andy has done it rights especially after all the shit he got from certain people and the some others in the community.

and why to do all that work so people were it and then get a cooler bike with psd and just send that to the garbage!
people see it like this:
why do they have so much work on doing a thing that people are gonna get sick of because almost everybody releases psd?!
lol summary of it is he means that from the creators preview they don't feel they want to release things because either someone turns it into complete shit by a graphics kit or that someone rips it is normally why creators choose not to release things.
on the other side how the community views the situation is that creators should release source files so that people do not have a reason to rip and so not just certain people are limited to that one model that is being made and everyone is available to use it for a team or for a personal graphics kit.

Its up to the creator really nothing anyone can say can really change a creators mind so for you guys that do want the template you truely are wasting your time, just appreciate what you do get from the creators.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

So...Like are we getting the template or no? :roll:
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
ChicoMartins
Crushed Dissenter

Post by ChicoMartins »

MotoX745 wrote:
ChicoMartins wrote:

people see it like this:
lol summary of it is he means that from the creators preview they don't feel they want to release things because either someone turns it into complete shit by a graphics kit or that someone rips it is normally why creators choose not to release things.
on the other side how the community views the situation is that creators should release source files so that people do not have a reason to rip and so not just certain people are limited to that one model that is being made and everyone is available to use it for a team or for a personal graphics kit.

Its up to the creator really nothing anyone can say can really change a creators mind so for you guys that do want the template you truely are wasting your time, just appreciate what you do get from the creators.
Nobody would rip it if they release psd!
so if people keeps them private of course someone is gonna rip it!