Help With Seeing My Skins On Other Bikes.

Post about creating and skinning models here
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Help With Seeing My Skins On Other Bikes.

Post by Jeremy150 »

So me and my friend wanted some graphics for us. So I made some and finally got them to work. On my screen I can see my graphics fine. But when I look at him it looks like he has stock skins on. I'm not sure why this is happening and I've tried the search function and google, but no luck. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be appreciated.
(Side notes)
-All of the files are un-safed.
-Its the 2012Crf250 Pc & Yosh by Dj
-He can see his graphics on his screen but my graphics look stock to him
-I made custom gear for us too. It works for us on our own screen but to each other we look like we have fox gear on, when it should be fly.

Any help would be very apreciated.
Jeremy150

Re: Help With Seeing My Skins On Other Bikes.

Post by Jeremy150 »

Figured it out. Kinda of a noobish mistake :oops: . For anyone who wants to know. You HAVE to saf it in order for it to work and other people can see it. :D
KTM85endurokid
Team: Privateer

Post by KTM85endurokid »

how do you 'saf' it
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

You don't have to SAF the files. I'm guessing you had your skin in a subfolder and that was causing an issue. When the files are in a SAF they can be read from a subfolder.
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Phathry25 wrote:You don't have to SAF the files. I'm guessing you had your skin in a subfolder and that was causing an issue. When the files are in a SAF they can be read from a subfolder.
Oh, yeah I did have it in a sub folder. But thanks for that tip. That will probably help with other issues I'm getting of skins being messed up. Thanks.