YOLO kxf-2013

Post about creating and skinning models here
MrHondaRider269
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

YOLO kxf-2013

Post by MrHondaRider269 »

YOLO GG 2013 kxf, Thanks p2sta and Andy hack for helping with this, without them this wouldn't have been possible!

(link removed - jlv)

Sorry for no pic.

#GG #YOLO # SWEG #ANDYHACK #LEL
Last edited by jlv on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
XFR Motorsports #222
Team: XFR Motorsports

Re: YOLO kxf-2013

Post by XFR Motorsports #222 »

no pic no download...
This guy..... NOW THIS GUY, has some sick video's!
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
zack48richey

Post by zack48richey »

Its Andys kawi template..
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Did he give you permission to release it?
MrHondaRider269
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MrHondaRider269 »

It's my own model...
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Yeah right
m121c

Post by m121c »

Well this just made my mind up to stop releasing my things here, atleast my source files that is. Scrams it is, that's if I even release anything I really don't feel like it though when I see stuff like this, and this isn't even my work. How do you think Andy feels?

Kinda a bummer for the community, Andy and I had some sick projects in the works...2014 yzf250/450, 2014crf250/450, Fox Proframe, 2014 Fox 360 Template, Fox Instincts, Fox v4. There some other really big one's that I don't know if I can say or not yet, as if it matters though, you probably won't get them anyway.

But of course you kids just have to keep pushing the issue over and over again. Then you wonder why the creators likes to taunt you with their latest stuff like a T-bone steak in front of a bunch of dogs. Are you all really that stupid? Just like I told Jack in the mxs community page, you treat the creators with respect they will give back simple as that. That goes with any creator and even rF. If things continue the way they are I see the community being shit this time next year, I look for no supercross, no new bikes, gear, teams, or even rF.
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I hate having to sit here and watch helplessly whilst stupid kids ruin any chance I (and many others) have of getting the kawi template :?
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD

Post by jason_pama »

damn, this isnt right :|
chromekid

Post by chromekid »

Just think guys. Not trying to hate on Andy or any skinners, because I totally understand why you don't want something to be public, because I've made stuff I want for me and only me, but if you don't want to bitch about it being ripped and randoms releasing it, JUST RELEASE IT They can't rip something or release something without permission if the creator has already released it himself.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Bye
Kording

Post by Kording »

m121c: Why dont you want people to create skins for your models when you release it for puplic? Its not like they sell your work or you loose money because of rippers.
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

chromekid wrote:Just think guys. Not trying to hate on Andy or any skinners, because I totally understand why you don't want something to be public, because I've made stuff I want for me and only me, but if you don't want to bitch about it being ripped and randoms releasing it, JUST RELEASE IT They can't rip something or release something without permission if the creator has already released it himself.
YA GUYS. Let's just keep breaking into people's houses and then when they get sick of it they will just leave their door unlocked and give us everything.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

James_122 wrote:
chromekid wrote:Just think guys. Not trying to hate on Andy or any skinners, because I totally understand why you don't want something to be public, because I've made stuff I want for me and only me, but if you don't want to bitch about it being ripped and randoms releasing it, JUST RELEASE IT They can't rip something or release something without permission if the creator has already released it himself.
YA GUYS. Let's just keep breaking into people's houses and then when they get sick of it they will just leave their door unlocked and give us everything.
Good point.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Kording wrote:m121c: Why dont you want people to create skins for your models when you release it for puplic? Its not like they sell your work or you loose money because of rippers.
Have you seen 90% of the skins that really get released?
random noob wrote: Uh ya so I spent a lot of time on this about a few hours. I worked really hard be nice though.

Thanks to:

Whoever made the template lol I can't remember to lazy to search.
Just my opinion about it. I would rather keep it to myself then let kids like this have it for free, after all I make it for myself anyway, I could give two shits about this community anymore.

James_122 wrote:
This.