MXS Mod Source Files

Post about creating and skinning models here
ddmx

MXS Mod Source Files

Post by ddmx »

Below are the source files for MXS Mod which collaboratively wheels1758 and myself are offering to the public for continuation. I wouldn't suggest diving too deeply unless you have knowledge of C# and wish to modify code, as there isn't much else to see. Hopefully someome (servatis I'm looking at you) could pick this up, or at least pieces of it, and continue the work!

-ddmx

With a few minor tweaks, we left the project in this state:

From the Readme contained within:
------------Background---------------

Basic Abstract:
The program you most likely seek is aimed at displaying, in interactive 3D, the bike/texture, rider/texture, and scenery for selection before launching MX Simulator. Upon launching the program, all MXS bike and rider textures and models would be loaded for use. Upon exiting the program, the selections would be written to the config file for use in game.

MXS Mod Global Abstract:
MXS Mod 2012 is, more so than anything else, an effort to unify artists and their work while making it extremely easy to download all the best skins of each year at one time. Annually, MXSM20XX will work to gather each new product from the big name brands and compile them all into one executable which will intuitively install all the skins in the proper location. MXSM2012 will also include an entire overhaul of the stock track textures, track objects, and rider/bike models. Below is a tentative list of features included in MXSM2012. I’m shooting for a release date of late 2nd quarter for MXSM2012. Subsequent years will depend heavily on product release dates. To summarize, on a clean MXS install, installing the 3 parts of MXSM2012 would get you up and running with all of the current 2012 models and skins, as well as a compilation of the best recommended tracks.

------------Other Misc---------------

The content contained herein is original property of ddmx (mxs tag) and wheels1758 (mxs tag). Please be respectful of the works.

Code was created in Microsoft Visual C# 2010.

All files in this folder are open to the public for editing, browse the various Readme's for insight.

Some folders appear empty, to protect copyrighted work files have been removed from these folders but the folders remain intact to represent structure.

If modifying, please be respectful of the original creators work as well as the game it represents, MX Simulator Copyright 2007 Josh Vanderhoof.

Respectfully,
ddmx/wheels1758
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ojzmd ... Source.rar
isacult
Team: BakerMX.com

Re: MXS Mod Source Files

Post by isacult »

Dope! I'll see what I can do.
Justin Baker | BakerMX.com #51
AWood wrote:WOOO BAKER
AWood wrote:Your excuses are about as shitty as mike Alessi on pulp MX show
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Idiot question,but,what I need to do to put it IG?
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

I start schooling in about 3 months, give me 3 more years and then some time to do it and I gotcha. :lol:
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

mxs4crf wrote:Idiot question,but,what I need to do to put it IG?
This is an unfinished visual C# application that can potentially interface with MX Simulator, but not be integrated into it.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Any updates?