Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
Julien113
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by Julien113 »

Freddy694 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:28 am
Julien113 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:30 pm
hvpmvp wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:43 pm You know you’re not allowed to sell models you don’t make?
I know that's why i make my own model!!! :lol:

oh yeah look i could do that too
oh wait it gotta be 3d too oh man its too easy to fool kids on here with a side view pic
Ok guy so do it...
And you will see the result. A friend gave me this 3d model to unwrap and i didn't know it was humd 3d model, sorry for that.
I will completely start again from 0.

T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

And nobody was suss when he pretty much just re released (and sold) my Yamaha.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I wish I had the brain power to model. Somebody teach me
Freddy694

Post by Freddy694 »

T-RIDER wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:53 am And nobody was suss when he pretty much just re released (and sold) my Yamaha.
Always been sus about the Guy, coming from nothing to release a full bike is always wierd, his last Yamaha is spot on with hum3d just like the ktm
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

T-RIDER wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:53 am And nobody was suss when he pretty much just re released (and sold) my Yamaha.
People have been sus for ages just no one’s said anything. Hard to really feel confident about any new modeler or creator in sim anymore :cry:
MKS-Graphics
Team: Privateer

Post by MKS-Graphics »

People selling digital products after purchasing them somewhere is an absolute nightmare and seemingly unstoppable. As a template creator our templates get stolen by the dozens and i'm afraid the same will happen with the 3D models we're making at the moment. Not really suitable for the game, but the same as P2sta where we do it for Graphics companies, but still...

I bought a 3D Laser scanner just so we can get the models the best we possibly can. The SX65 (lower image) is the first one we modeled after the 3D scans and the Honda is now being worked on.

AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

What caused Cohenour to stop selling his models? Just idiots giving it away after buying?
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

AHeckman2 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:45 pm What caused Cohenour to stop selling his models? Just idiots giving it away after buying?
From what I've heard that would be correct.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

AHeckman2 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:45 pmWhat caused Cohenour to stop selling his models? Just idiots giving it away after buying?
Kinda deserved if you ask me, this community stopped free content by either sharing beta bike safs or opening team pack .saf files. I originally wanted to release the psd of my first bike, until it got leaked and when no one seemed to respect the fact that you wanted to run your own model for one season until you publicly release it, or when they actually try to hack your computer ...well f them.
Then we had paid content and this community even killed that.
Jeremy was the last of the really skilled guys, what's next? Without a serious graphics overhaul i see no hope for anyone new to come in and enjoy making content, not even for money. Atleast we have some good models and arguably the best physics of any mx games.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Andy_Hack wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:21 pm
AHeckman2 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:45 pmWhat caused Cohenour to stop selling his models? Just idiots giving it away after buying?
Kinda deserved if you ask me, this community stopped free content by either sharing beta bike safs or opening team pack .saf files. I originally wanted to release the psd of my first bike, until it got leaked and when no one seemed to respect the fact that you wanted to run your own model for one season until you publicly release it, or when they actually try to hack your computer ...well f them.
Then we had paid content and this community even killed that.
Jeremy was the last of the really skilled guys, what's next? Without a serious graphics overhaul i see no hope for anyone new to come in and enjoy making content, not even for money. Atleast we have some good models and arguably the best physics of any mx games.
Yea that's too bad. One of the downsides of the community being filled with a bunch of kids that have no respect for anything. I know I personally really appreciate the work Jeremy did and you did as well, even if I couldn't afford buying it at the time
IsaiahDickerson60
Team: Tegridy

Post by IsaiahDickerson60 »

4K 4K 4K
Scummy

Post by Scummy »

If you are here to make money by modeling, I think your in the wrong place. And if you sell stuff you should have a registrated company and pay taxes for your income? When you sell your products you need licence for copyright if you afterwards regret selling, bcus there is no contract that says you can´t edit or share what you bought or released. I can be wrong on this subject.
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Post by ktm161 »

Scummy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:26 am If you are here to make money by modeling, I think your in the wrong place. And if you sell stuff you should have a registrated company and pay taxes for your income? When you sell your products you need licence for copyright if you afterwards regret selling, bcus there is no contract that says you can´t edit or share what you bought or released. I can be wrong on this subject.
i make lemonade and sell it. no ones allowed to drink it other than the buyer
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

ktm161 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:00 am
Scummy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:26 am If you are here to make money by modeling, I think your in the wrong place. And if you sell stuff you should have a registrated company and pay taxes for your income? When you sell your products you need licence for copyright if you afterwards regret selling, bcus there is no contract that says you can´t edit or share what you bought or released. I can be wrong on this subject.
I share my lemonade all the time. Fight me bro
Hi
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Post by ktm161 »

Boblob801 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:52 am
ktm161 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:00 am
I share my lemonade all the time. Fight me bro
oh thats messed up