Page 1 of 1

Motorcycle Paint Colors

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:33 pm
by yzmxer608
Found this site, it lets you choose a manufacturer and any model, then shows you the color of the paint. It doesn't seem to have all bikes though.
http://www.colorrite.com/
Thought it might be helpful to some people.

Re: Motorcycle Paint Colors

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 am
by Blitz
Awesome, thanks man.

Re: Motorcycle Paint Colors

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:58 am
by yzmxer608
You're welcome, wish it showed plastic colors too though. I think it just shows the paint colors for metals.

Re: Motorcycle Paint Colors

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:41 am
by suzukirmz250#40
yzmxer608 wrote:You're welcome, wish it showed plastic colors too though. I think it just shows the paint colors for metals.
No it doesn't I searched for suzuki rmz 250 and this showed up ;) :
>> Motorcycle :: 2009 :: Dirt :: Suzuki :: RMZ250
Click on a part number below to select a product to see available options.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure proper color matching, some of the colors require a base color. If your color does, it will be listed under "ColorRite Base".Code Paint Name Comment Color Chip ColorRite Top ColorRite Base
YU1 Champion Yellow 4630
30H Special White Frame Covers and Number Plate 4037

Color swatch is just an approximation for reference. It is not an exact color representation.

Re: Motorcycle Paint Colors

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:45 pm
by yzmxer608
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for posting that up :).