WTB SXF250 Template

Post about creating and skinning models here
TDH Rambo

WTB SXF250 Template

Post by TDH Rambo »

Newer to skinning and ready to move forward, just know that a lot of the newer stuff you have to buy from some people like Jeremy. Not entirely sure how to contact the sellers or find who all has them to sell, so here I am. Lol

Please contact me sometime soon via this post or discord: TDH Rambo#8804

Thanks in advance!
nickuzick

Re: WTB SXF250 Template

Post by nickuzick »

Just PM Jeremy He should get back to you
Moto36z
Team: Privateer

Post by Moto36z »

I sent you a friend request, Moto36z#2109 Moto36z#2109 I did two just to be safe, are you making gear and/or skins yourself?
JLY.
TDH Rambo

Post by TDH Rambo »

nickuzick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:19 am Just PM Jeremy He should get back to you
Thanks bud I did and just waiting to hear back from him now.

Otherwise to anyone coming and looking like Moto36z there, I will be doing some custom skinning, in the beginning it will be primarily for me and my closest friends, but I do intend to do some work for others as well. Not sure what rates or anything will be yet. Just thought I'd let you guys keep that in mind in case you wanted to add me anyway for when I start.
TDH Rambo

Post by TDH Rambo »

nickuzick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:19 am Just PM Jeremy He should get back to you
Can someone please get in contact with Jeremy and maybe get him to get back to me? I've tried PMing him twice and he won't respond and I have no idea who else to be talking to. Had someone offering to sell me the template for $15 and I've been told they are usually more expensive. I'm trying to do this the right way and buy this stuff from the actual content creators to give credit where credit is due and not get myself in trouble in the future for using content that was passed down. So idk maybe jlv or anyone that has some type of authority here, help?!
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

TDH Rambo wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:39 pm Can someone please get in contact with Jeremy and maybe get him to get back to me? I've tried PMing him twice and he won't respond and I have no idea who else to be talking to. Had someone offering to sell me the template for $15 and I've been told they are usually more expensive. I'm trying to do this the right way and buy this stuff from the actual content creators to give credit where credit is due and not get myself in trouble in the future for using content that was passed down. So idk maybe jlv or anyone that has some type of authority here, help?!
I just messaged him. Who is selling it for $15?
TDH Rambo

Post by TDH Rambo »

nickuzick wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:56 pm
TDH Rambo wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:39 pm Can someone please get in contact with Jeremy and maybe get him to get back to me? I've tried PMing him twice and he won't respond and I have no idea who else to be talking to. Had someone offering to sell me the template for $15 and I've been told they are usually more expensive. I'm trying to do this the right way and buy this stuff from the actual content creators to give credit where credit is due and not get myself in trouble in the future for using content that was passed down. So idk maybe jlv or anyone that has some type of authority here, help?!
I just messaged him. Who is selling it for $15?
He randomly added me on discord. His discord is James 344#5917