Default Numbers on Bike won't go away

Post about creating and skinning models here
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Default Numbers on Bike won't go away

Post by Michael Dieringer »

I'm trying to create a bike skin and I keep seeing the default numbers appearing on the plates, how do I get rid of them? Never encountered this problem when I was making my other two bikes so I'm not really sure what's going on.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Default Numbers on Bike won't go away

Post by DBRider251 »

Make sure you're not including plate jms
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Michael Dieringer

DBRider251 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:04 pm Make sure you're not including plate jms
I've read in the forums of people saying that but I'm not really sure what they're talking about when it comes to removing the plate jm. Like I got the lower and upper forks, swingarm, and frame, but I don't know anything about having a plate jm, so where is it located?
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

If you only have those 4, it shouldn't be showing up unless you're naming the jm something the same as a skin with a plate jm already
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Michael Dieringer

DBRider251 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:58 pm If you only have those 4, it shouldn't be showing up unless you're naming the jm something the same as a skin with a plate jm already
I checked my work for naming the files and I made a mistake when naming the swingarm, added an extra dash which is why the numbers wouldn't go away. Apparently I just never saw that until I was comparing my naming to another bike because it was _frame-2021- instead of _frame-2021 so it was harder for me to see that error, especially when I was tired lol. Thought maybe it was the PSD or something. Thanks anyway though.