2019 Ignite Co. Supercross

Organize races and post results here
BcMxKx37

Re: 2019 Ignite Co. Supercross

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Chandler Bloxom wrote:
mx201 wrote: Fr isn't this the 3rd team just this season
just because im fast i get shit for this. so many other people do it but no, we dont give a shit about them
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Chandler Bloxom wrote:
mx201 wrote: Fr isn't this the 3rd team just this season
just because im fast i get shit for this. so many other people do it but no, we dont give a shit about them
Braden who else do you see in the pro class who’s been on 3 teams already? Plus what Devin said confirms the fact that you don’t care about how much work people put into the pack which explains why most teams will probably never accept you on their team because they know you’d leave in 2 weeks.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

AHeckman2 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
Chandler Bloxom wrote:
Braden who else do you see in the pro class who’s been on 3 teams already? Plus what Devin said confirms the fact that you don’t care about how much work people put into the pack which explains why most teams will probably never accept you on their team because they know you’d leave in 2 weeks.
Slow or fast has nothing to do this with this.

You messaged me and said.. "sorry i left I just didnt talk to yall" bruh... keyword YOU didnt talk to US. YOU were to busy going to another team. I dont even care you left because BBS is for fun. Its the fact that I had to make all your gear sets and bike and reupload and have EVERYONE ELSE go through the hassle of removing the old pack and downloading the new for what... 2 weeks?
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Yung Kryp wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote: just because im fast i get shit for this. so many other people do it but no, we dont give a shit about them

You messaged me and said.. "sorry i left I just didnt talk to yall" bruh... keyword YOU didnt talk to US. YOU were to busy going to another team. I dont even care you left because BBS is for fun. Its the fact that I had to make all your gear sets and bike and reupload and have EVERYONE ELSE go through the hassle of removing the old pack and downloading the new for what... 2 weeks?
fawked up
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

BcMxKx37 wrote:just because im fast i get shit for this.
YOUR WHAT NOW
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

Yung Kryp wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote: just because im fast i get shit for this. so many other people do it but no, we dont give a shit about them

Thats Messed up!
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Rush wrote:
YOUR WHAT NOW
You're*
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Chandler Bloxom wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: Braden who else do you see in the pro class who’s been on 3 teams already? Plus what Devin said confirms the fact that you don’t care about how much work people put into the pack which explains why most teams will probably never accept you on their team because they know you’d leave in 2 weeks.

Thats Messed up!
sorry thomas, i know i fucked up. sorry
Ashe
Team: Trap House Inc.

Post by Ashe »

Is yalls team name gonna be censored on the stream?
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Ashe wrote:Is yalls team name gonna be censored on the stream?
hope not ;D
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

"I don't talk to you guys so thats why i left." Best excuse ever. I don't talk to Devin or anyone on DX3 except Dylan. You don't see me leaving.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Dunivant25 wrote:"I don't talk to you guys so thats why i left." Best excuse ever. I don't talk to Devin or anyone on DX3 except Dylan. You don't see me leaving.
Pretty much.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Rush wrote:
YOUR WHAT NOW
You're*
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Rush wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Rush wrote: YOUR WHAT NOW
You're*
The fact that you went out of your way to go find this makes me chuckle.
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

Rush wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Rush wrote: YOUR WHAT NOW
You're*
img
dont do the man like this :o
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD