T&R Motorsports SX Facility

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Trevdawg197
Team: OCMX Racing

T&R Motorsports SX Facility

Post by Trevdawg197 »

[center]T&R Motorsports SX Facility[/center]
Here is my newest track release for our team track. I honestly forgot to finish this track a long time ago, but I think that I have gotten better at making tracks anyways, so I was able to improve on my building skills. Thank you to everyone for your support on Instagram and my friends for their opinions on what could be fixed on this compound

Objects
Everyone in the community in the released object forms
Skybox/Lighting
DCope's Craigs Facility
Tileinfo
137's WDMX: Sandbox MX
I lost track other than that

Also thank you to everyone in the MXS community and JLV for expanding this game further!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Re: T&R Motorsports SX Facility

Post by 137 »

Sick track! Maybe for next time if you do a “daytona” style track is try to use some more unique jumps like gator pits. Look at some old footage of what daytona tracks have made in the past and try to take those and implement them into the track. It would be sick to make a track implementing unique sections from all the years from 2000-2020. Could be like a huge flat national track with lap times around 2:00s but who cares if it includes all the sickest jumps from all of the previous Daytona races!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Trevdawg197

Post by Trevdawg197 »

137 wrote:Sick track! Maybe for next time if you do a “daytona” style track is try to use some more unique jumps like gator pits. Look at some old footage of what daytona tracks have made in the past and try to take those and implement them into the track. It would be sick to make a track implementing unique sections from all the years from 2000-2020. Could be like a huge flat national track with lap times around 2:00s but who cares if it includes all the sickest jumps from all of the previous Daytona races!
Thanks man, I'll try it out for sure!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

137 wrote:Sick track! Maybe for next time if you do a “daytona” style track is try to use some more unique jumps like gator pits. Look at some old footage of what daytona tracks have made in the past and try to take those and implement them into the track. It would be sick to make a track implementing unique sections from all the years from 2000-2020. Could be like a huge flat national track with lap times around 2:00s but who cares if it includes all the sickest jumps from all of the previous Daytona races!
are you okay?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Colton_Adams27
Team: Privateer

Post by Colton_Adams27 »

New Link???
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

What happen to the Link? This looks fire, and I was at work and missed the download before he took it down. Did you find something that needed to be fix.
bop

Post by bop »

RossyBruh wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:38 am What happen to the Link? This looks fire, and I was at work and missed the download before he took it down. Did you find something that needed to be fix.
its 3 years old bruh
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

Oh Crap, I guess Someone replied and it brought the track post back to the top of the forum. I feel stupid... but still looks fun. I just got into Sim racing, I bought a computer just so i can have a little racing excitment in my life since, all my injuries are coming back to haunt me. I got the computer while I was in the hospital last time for 6 months, and old spinal injury got infected and I had to get a pick line to my heart to run IV Antibiotics to for half a year. I think I am lucky it wasnt any of my head injuries like the two plates in hav in my skull got infected... i probably would not be here now. Sorry, next time I will double check the date... :cry:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

RossyBruh wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:49 pm Oh Crap, I guess Someone replied and it brought the track post back to the top of the forum. I feel stupid... but still looks fun. I just got into Sim racing, I bought a computer just so i can have a little racing excitment in my life since, all my injuries are coming back to haunt me. I got the computer while I was in the hospital last time for 6 months, and old spinal injury got infected and I had to get a pick line to my heart to run IV Antibiotics to for half a year. I think I am lucky it wasnt any of my head injuries like the two plates in hav in my skull got infected... i probably would not be here now. Sorry, next time I will double check the date... :cry:
Sorry to hear about the health problems. Get well soon!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
bop

Post by bop »

RossyBruh wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:49 pm Oh Crap, I guess Someone replied and it brought the track post back to the top of the forum. I feel stupid... but still looks fun. I just got into Sim racing, I bought a computer just so i can have a little racing excitment in my life since, all my injuries are coming back to haunt me. I got the computer while I was in the hospital last time for 6 months, and old spinal injury got infected and I had to get a pick line to my heart to run IV Antibiotics to for half a year. I think I am lucky it wasnt any of my head injuries like the two plates in hav in my skull got infected... i probably would not be here now. Sorry, next time I will double check the date... :cry:
hang in there! glad to have you part of this community :)
Trevdawg197

Post by Trevdawg197 »

Sorry to hear that man. Unfortunatley I don't have the track on file anymore, I'm always working towards bigger and better that project sadly was one I chose to get out of sight out of mind. I hope you have a safe recovery dude, honestly hope the best for you and your future man! Got some stuff coming out soon so keep an eye out!
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

jlv wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:33 am
Sorry to hear about the health problems. Get well soon!
Thank you all for the kind words, I suck at MX Sim but I have been grinding a lot lately because I have been back in and out of the hospital, guess this is going to be my MX life for the rest of it but I hope that within the next year or two I can get good enough t compete, I already requested my C license and gonna enter a race by the end of the year, when I feel like I can finish a race and not piss people off for taking to long. I am very competitive and I don't like sucking at anything. I have a goal to eventually get my A ad Pro License and qualify for a Pro Race and maybe after that score a point in SX and MX, and Yes I always set really crazy high goals. Hope to see you guys out oon the tracks soon, thanks again for the warm welcome, much love y'all.
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

Trevdawg197 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:07 am
Sorry to hear that man. Unfortunatley I don't have the track on file anymore, I'm always working towards bigger and better that project sadly was one I chose to get out of sight out of mind. I hope you have a safe recovery dude, honestly hope the best for you and your future man! Got some stuff coming out soon so keep an eye out!
So Awesome bro, love your Tracks, I will always keep my eye out for your releases and if you have some amateur series I am going to start racing every race I am able to race, just happy to have a way to get my moto fix even if it isn't in IRL.