1FPS Ingame Unplayable!

Post your questions here
Ice223
Team: Privateer

1FPS Ingame Unplayable!

Post by Ice223 »

Hello, so i had to unplug my Computer today. I pluged everything back in and now MX Simulator has like 1fps in the menu and ingame! When i start a game my rider sometimes is white and everything has a bad Texture with black Squares. I will try to put in an Image of what it looks like ingame (Idk if it matters but i think the Text in the menu is also a bit blurred.

I already tried to Restart my PC, installed a new graphicscard driver, and changed my settings in game (Windowed, Fullscreen etc.

I tried reinstalling my game but it still has the same parameters and the same problem as before.

Please Help :cry: :cry:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 1FPS Ingame Unplayable!

Post by jlv »

Sounds like you're getting software rendering. You need to go to amd.com/intel.com/nvidia.com and install the right graphics driver for your card.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ice223

Post by Ice223 »

So i Updated every driver on my computer, and now it doesent even start up the game i just get a white window that closes after a few second. :evil:

I tried reinstalling my game a few times but it doesnt fully reinstall the game it always kept my settings...well now i cant see it cuz it wont start up. :evil: :cry:

I have an
AMD Radeon RX 5700
Intel i-7 6700
z170 Pro Gaming Mainboard
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

When you launch the game go to "graphics/sound setup"
At the very bottom you will see text that says "driver info" can you confirm that it says "rx 5700"?
Tanner Rogers
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Ice223 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:31 am So i Updated every driver on my computer, and now it doesent even start up the game i just get a white window that closes after a few second. :evil:
Are you uninstalling the game through the windows uninstaller or are you just deleting the exe ?
Tanner Rogers
Ice223

Post by Ice223 »

So now i completley reinstalled windows, and the first thing i did was downloading mxs but guess what....it still doesnt open....could it be that i downloaded it too often??
Ice223

Post by Ice223 »

Now i downloaded the Demo, and it starts up just fine and is playable. What the.... is that.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Have you tried going to amd.com and installing the graphics driver from there? This should be the one you want.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ice223

Post by Ice223 »

I tried them all, and they don't work
Ice223

Post by Ice223 »

I fixed it by reinstalling my windows from a USB stick. Thanks for the Help :D