Muc-Off Honda Replica

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Muc-Off Honda Replica

Post by funkychicken »

CeleBrayton the legend's podium and his new team by making JB10's Muc-Off Honda in game.
Thanks to Spark for the bike and Weege for always believing in our hero.

Click here for a future champion's bike: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p7aeasls ... a.zip/file
PSD Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r82bedd6 ... f.zip/file
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
ethan_943

Re: Muc-Off Honda Replica

Post by ethan_943 »

shit looks good bro, keep it up :D
blissy wissy
Team: Braxton Worldwide

Post by blissy wissy »

so where did you get the base? you make it all by yourself or did u get it off the link i posted?? no shade just wondering because i made it for ryno but they didn’t pay me so i released the link. no shade at you it’s good but i just wanna know lol
that guy that does things
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

blissy wissy wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 am so where did you get the base? you make it all by yourself or did u get it off the link i posted?? no shade just wondering because i made it for ryno but they didn’t pay me so i released the link. no shade at you it’s good but i just wanna know lol
Buddy, I have no clue who you are but I'm gonna just assume you're newer to the game. I make graphics in this game because I enjoy the process of recreating professional graphics or making my own. Whatever you made has no value to me lol
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
blissy wissy
Team: Braxton Worldwide

Post by blissy wissy »

funkychicken wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:59 am
blissy wissy wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 am so where did you get the base? you make it all by yourself or did u get it off the link i posted?? no shade just wondering because i made it for ryno but they didn’t pay me so i released the link. no shade at you it’s good but i just wanna know lol
Buddy, I have no clue who you are but I'm gonna just assume you're newer to the game. I make graphics in this game because I enjoy the process of recreating professional graphics or making my own. Whatever you made has no value to me lol
ok lol. didnt need a backstory lol. im not newer just thought u were tryna take credit of my shit thats all
that guy that does things
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Post by white327 »

blissy wissy wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:44 am
ok lol. didnt need a backstory lol. im not newer just thought u were tryna take credit of my shit thats all
funky has been around for years making gfx for sim lol
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

white327 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:39 pm
blissy wissy wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:44 am
funky has been around for years making gfx for sim lol