Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by Wahlamt »

Shadow wrote:
Garasaki wrote: I turn 40 in less than 6 months :lol:
F
F
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Not going to lie. I want the old sounds back. They're hilarious.
That guy on the two stroke
MXSBattlegrounds

Post by MXSBattlegrounds »

"James Stewart" in 19803 always dominating every race
* Official MXS Battlegrounds Forum Account
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

That guy was a legend, really miss those times.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Who remembers Die996 and his epic forum battles?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
baker

Post by baker »

MXSBattlegrounds wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:20 pm "James Stewart" in 19803 always dominating every race
Drizzy? I reported his ass in ban court
baker

Post by baker »

Garasaki wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:39 am Yeah and MCM2.

I started playing Rainbow MX games in 1998, in my freshman year of college. I turn 40 in less than 6 months :lol:
A bit of gravedigging for this post but what tracks? I did MVA tracks back in the day
Brent929
Team: MAPW

Post by Brent929 »

August Sanders loves What A Burger.
TeamHavocRacing

August Sanders posts gruesome pix of his former ankle.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:47 pm August Sanders posts gruesome pix of his former ankle.
No pix of the current one?
TeamHavocRacing

Wahlamt wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:21 pm
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:47 pm August Sanders posts gruesome pix of his former ankle.
No pix of the current one?
Sure. If that's what you want to call it. To me it looks like a Sausage or Brat that was microwaved and exploded, then taped all back together.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Me and Mittocs and Mikey and a few others met up at MXON 2010 at Lakewood. Tried to play some sim on Mittoc’s tv and he had the game set up with the floating 3rd person cam and it was awkward af.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Btw Mittocs was an OG ripper. Cobra too. A few others were next level back then
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Triple post but hey… anyone else been banned for ripping skins from JVDL from MVA? Dude was a legend and amazing artistic talent. Now that is some old school sim.

That one actually stung to be honest. Like a straight A student going to detention.

Does anyone remember the epic track creator from Hawaii? He was more of an MVA guy but I just cannot remember his name. Started with a ‘W’ I thought.