A Setup Menu

Post your suggestions here
bh5o
Team: FourLoko Designs

A Setup Menu

Post by bh5o »

Was just thinking about this and i was wondering if we could get a menu with our setups in it. Like you would enter the setup menu and open a specific setup and it shows the suspension, stability, gear, etc and on the bottom corner you can change to the setup, rename setup, and delete setup. I think it would be better to have this and not changing a bunch of setups wondering which one is the right one.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: A Setup Menu

Post by Wahlamt »

Create setup

Code: Select all

/writesetup NAME
Load setup

/readsetup NAME
List all setups in the setups folder

/listfiles setups/
Chance
Team: Privateer

Post by Chance »

Wahlamt wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:47 am Create setup

/writesetup NAME
Load setup

/readsetup NAME

/listfiles setups/
I think he’s talking about more so that you can see what each setup has in it before selected. So you could see the susp and gearing for that setup, advanced for that setup and the skins for the setup and maybe select what ones you want instead of selecting a whole setup like you do now.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Chance wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:01 am
Wahlamt wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:47 am
Create setup

/writesetup NAME
Load setup

/readsetup NAME

/listfiles setups/
I think he’s talking about more so that you can see what each setup has in it before selected. So you could see the susp and gearing for that setup, advanced for that setup and the skins for the setup and maybe select what ones you want instead of selecting a whole setup like you do now.
Think so too, but a lot of people seem to not know about this at all. Better to create awareness of what options we do have than not :)
bh5o
Team: FourLoko Designs

Post by bh5o »

Wahlamt wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:10 am
Chance wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:01 am
Wahlamt wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:47 am
Create setup

/writesetup NAME
Load setup

/readsetup NAME

/listfiles setups/
Think so too, but a lot of people seem to not know about this at all. Better to create awareness of what options we do have than not :)
Late reply, but I do know the way to save and read setups. Just posting this so its easier to access them if you know what i mean