MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:37 am https://iss-sim.spacex.com/
Thanks for sharing such cool stuff! I had endless fun with that WebGl demo from years ago! My problem with docking was not seeing the Z translation controls nor the Roll controls. You have to click in the empty space they occupy since they're hidden until then, otherwise it's a matter of patient flying. It's like chasing elevator and aileron trim during flying while managing your energy states. Once I found all the controls I realized a complete non-pilot could manage it with patience.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:43 pm Thanks for sharing such cool stuff! I had endless fun with that WebGl demo from years ago! My problem with docking was not seeing the Z translation controls nor the Roll controls. You have to click in the empty space they occupy since they're hidden until then, otherwise it's a matter of patient flying. It's like chasing elevator and aileron trim during flying while managing your energy states. Once I found all the controls I realized a complete non-pilot could manage it with patience.
It's dumb that they hide some of the controls like that. I noticed you can just use the keyboard wasd+qe for translation and arrows+<> for rotation.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I almost peed my pants laughing that an "UNCLASSIFIED" document header would then have a "(top secret) share drive address" also included in it.

Good share, thanks. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Pumaxcs wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:46 pm I almost peed my pants laughing that an "UNCLASSIFIED" document header would then have a "(top secret) share drive address" also included in it.

Good share, thanks. :lol:
This was meant for politics thread, my mistake.

It is very odd indeed, something isn’t right. Either by the whistleblower, PV, or this was a mistake of classification.

The only thing about it is Fauci didn’t proclaim the documents as false, rather his response seemingly verifies that DARPA did in fact reject this grant, but he claims that the NIH did as well. So where is the truth? Was this military document falsely constructed to paint a picture? Or was the picture already painted?

Food for thought is all, this should spill over to the debate thread though, again my mistake!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Did they steal that from The Onion?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Who knows, doesn’t really matter, people will choose their truth.
TeamHavocRacing

*Alternate facts.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

YT suggested a video from press day to me from a local AZ news channel. Thought I would see as the public opinion on MX is always interesting. Video uploaded 6 hours ago, 1 comment, and it absolutely sent me. :lol:

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I for one am glad you're on the front lines, making sure no more citizens have to deal with Julie Piemonte.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

Perpetuating the shoddy image of motocross. SMH. You could've left out the "fucking". At least you didn't call her bro.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

m121c wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:47 am https://www.instagram.com/project_verit ... =copy_link

Interesting.
According to like the 7th or 8th page, the more we vaccinate the easier it spreads but the weaker it is? (That seems to be the way it's currently heading) Sounds like we need more vaccines!!!
Hi
m121c

Post by m121c »

Boblob801 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:25 am [quote=m121c post_id=898921 time=<a href="tel:1641952036">1641952036</a> user_id=4369]
https://www.instagram.com/project_verit ... =copy_link

Interesting.
According to like the 7th or 8th page, the more we vaccinate the easier it spreads but the weaker it is? (That seems to be the way it's currently heading) Sounds like we need more vaccines!!!
[/quote]

Probably right, we should reintroduce Covid parties but just pass around needles.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Damn these quotes. Why.