Apology!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
collinallen35
Team: Privateer

Apology!

Post by collinallen35 »

First off I just want to apologize to the entire sim community and everyone associated with rf and especially tyler lang.
If you could take a couple minutes to read this it would be greatly appreciated. it’s a petition to get me unbanned. Thank you have a good year! https://chng.it/rPhwPsCwf5
Owen_913
Team: Roges' Potato Farm

Re: Apology!

Post by Owen_913 »

aint u making a post shitting on all of rF and the man who runs ams for us? gg shits like a youtuber apology video lol
Owen_913
Team: Roges' Potato Farm

Post by Owen_913 »

i was even on your side at the start untill u went full mw3 voice chat days on everyone lmfao, everyone told u to shutup and stop. not trying to start shit or "press" you. just dont think its right to try to get unbanned lmfao
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

collinallen35 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:08 pm First off I just want to apologize to the entire sim community and everyone associated with rf and especially tyler lang.
Hey! Don't make a new topic for every new thought.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jaredhiggins
Team: Privateer

Post by jaredhiggins »

maybe if you stopped running ur mouth u wouldve raced next round but just couldent keep quiet. u deserved the ban.