2022 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
ddmx

Re: 2022 SX Discussion

Post by ddmx »

Was wondering the same. Thought it was a clear violation. Maybe not pursued since the championship was already decided?
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I rewatched it a few times and it looks like he lets off just enough to make sure to get "back on track" behind Jett, then just leaves the brakes late to get him back. AMA probably decided that he didn't gain an advantage after Jett knocked him off
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The thing is it looked like he left the track intentionally. He was blocked and rather than lose momentum he just rode off the track. There's no way he would have got that angle on the inside in the next corner if he didn't cut the track.

They should have docked him a lap. If the AMA doesn't have the nerve to impose post-race penalties on factory riders for cutting, maybe they should make them do a stop and go on the next lap when they cut. That way there'd be a penalty but the AMA wouldn't be directly deciding the outcome.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I sure hope Craig doesn't fuck this up. If Hunter ends up stealing this one from him it will absolutely break his mental and I'm afraid just be like Savagty. I hope for his sake he manages to keep it together because he deserves it, and the 450 future career he could have we deserve. Hunter will be fine, after all of this can really hold his head high with the improvements he has made.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

A kinda anticlimactic end to one of the best seasons in memory. All the championships decided, Eli not taking any chances and not racing and Jett hurt in practice. However, the nattys look to be really exciting with Dunge and Cairoli joining in! Cya next January!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:43 pmAll the championships decided...
Oops! OK. Craig finally got his. I forgot. Senility. Grats to Thrasher and let's watch El Hombre put on a clinic next.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:43 pm anticlimactic end
Wrong again! Barcia better watch it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:16 am Early predictions.
- No title defenses will work (I know Colt/Coop swapped coasts so not technically a defense, maybe repeat is the right word?)
- 8 different winners in 450s
- Round 3 will be the most boring race of the season
- Shimoda will be the highest scoring 250 PC rider
1. Crushed it.
2. Shit, only 5. I thought Mookie, AC, and Webb would also be winners.
3. I can't remember the race so I'm going to count it as a win.
4. Jo with 162 means that was also correct.

I'm so good at this.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

I usually check out for nattys. MIght do Shoug.