2022 AMA Nationals Round 9 Unadilla

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 990
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: Phil's
Location: Cold

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

updated layout munches
Image
BCDesigns
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 am
Team: MucOff Yamaha

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by BCDesigns »

nice lets make it as rough as possible then do erode good plan :roll:
BCDesigns
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 am
Team: MucOff Yamaha

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by BCDesigns »

ruts garbo
ktm161
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am
Team: Underground RC

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by ktm161 »

BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:54 amruts garbo
just delete the game noob
Image
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 990
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: Phil's
Location: Cold

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

ktm161 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:48 am
BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:54 amruts garbo
just delete the game noob
I agree
Image
jgmtbike
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by jgmtbike »

BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:54 am nice lets make it as rough as possible then do erode good plan :roll:
You're clearly joking but I actually want this and so do a lot of other people. We have been riding highway tracks for too long. Make the track as rough as possible please :D :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

Image
Liddzor
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 pm
Team: Mitas Racing
Location: Sweden/Vasteras
Contact:

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by Liddzor »

jgmtbike wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:26 pm
BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:54 am nice lets make it as rough as possible then do erode good plan :roll:
You're clearly joking but I actually want this and so do a lot of other people. We have been riding highway tracks for too long. Make the track as rough as possible please :D :D :D
Yes please! Tough i was the only one that like rough tracks in this game.
Image
BCDesigns
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 am
Team: MucOff Yamaha

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by BCDesigns »

jgmtbike wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:26 pm
BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:54 am nice lets make it as rough as possible then do erode good plan :roll:
You're clearly joking but I actually want this and so do a lot of other people. We have been riding highway tracks for too long. Make the track as rough as possible please :D :D :D
I mean i love the rough too but if we run erode thats gonna be so bad lmfaooo
ktm161
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am
Team: Underground RC

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by ktm161 »

BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:31 pm
jgmtbike wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:26 pm
BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:54 am nice lets make it as rough as possible then do erode good plan :roll:
You're clearly joking but I actually want this and so do a lot of other people. We have been riding highway tracks for too long. Make the track as rough as possible please :D :D :D
I mean i love the rough too but if we run erode thats gonna be so bad lmfaooo
did you race last night? bc it wasnt to bad last night
Image
BCDesigns
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 am
Team: MucOff Yamaha

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by BCDesigns »

ktm161 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:01 pm
BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:31 pm
jgmtbike wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:26 pm
You're clearly joking but I actually want this and so do a lot of other people. We have been riding highway tracks for too long. Make the track as rough as possible please :D :D :D
I mean i love the rough too but if we run erode thats gonna be so bad lmfaooo
did you race last night? bc it wasnt to bad last night
nah i didn't and was it really not bad thats all i was worried about tbh
BCDesigns
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 am
Team: MucOff Yamaha

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 3 Thunder Valley

Post by BCDesigns »

ktm161 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:01 pm
BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:31 pm
jgmtbike wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:26 pm
You're clearly joking but I actually want this and so do a lot of other people. We have been riding highway tracks for too long. Make the track as rough as possible please :D :D :D
I mean i love the rough too but if we run erode thats gonna be so bad lmfaooo
did you race last night? bc it wasnt to bad last night
other then that the track is sick
Jeremy150
Posts: 2900
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 4 High Point

Post by Jeremy150 »

First post updated with High Point
Image
motokid499
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 am
Team: Premium MotoSpodes
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 4 High Point

Post by motokid499 »

I stopped complaining about tracks when I realized everything y'all complain about is the exact OPPOSITE of what I want out of the tracks.

They really are trying to meet us in the middle, I imagine it's tough when everyone wants different things.
Tanner Rogers
jgmtbike
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 4 High Point

Post by jgmtbike »

motokid499 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:55 am I stopped complaining about tracks when I realized everything y'all complain about is the exact OPPOSITE of what I want out of the tracks.

They really are trying to meet us in the middle, I imagine it's tough when everyone wants different things.
Exactly. Some people say its too rough, others want it rougher. Some people like the erode, some don't. The dude that's mainly complaining was complaining when the track layout wasn't an exact replica and then on Thunder Valley when it was an exact replica of 2022, he complained the track was too rough.

RF cannot win, everyone needs to just accept that we all race the same track each week and we should be grateful for what they make. Constructive criticism is fine but most people just say "its bad" because there is one thing they don't like about the track.
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

Image
baker
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 pm
Team: BakerMX.com

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 4 High Point

Post by baker »

jgmtbike wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:28 pm
motokid499 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:55 am I stopped complaining about tracks when I realized everything y'all complain about is the exact OPPOSITE of what I want out of the tracks.

They really are trying to meet us in the middle, I imagine it's tough when everyone wants different things.
Exactly. Some people say its too rough, others want it rougher. Some people like the erode, some don't. The dude that's mainly complaining was complaining when the track layout wasn't an exact replica and then on Thunder Valley when it was an exact replica of 2022, he complained the track was too rough.

RF cannot win, everyone needs to just accept that we all race the same track each week and we should be grateful for what they make. Constructive criticism is fine but most people just say "its bad" because there is one thing they don't like about the track.
I’m just happy I can play true replicas for free! Perfection is definitely subjective. Pay attention to what’s good not whats bad! And give constructive criticism about what’s not.

I’ve loved this years tracks so far even though I’m awful on them. Especially Thunder Valley and High Point. Some sections I miss 2021 bumps/ruts but others flow so well… just something for me to get used to and it won’t matter.
Image
Post Reply