Rockwall

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Post Reply
AfloatBobKat26
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 6:39 am
Team: Spitfire

Rockwall

Post by AfloatBobKat26 »

Hello, this was a quick and dirty build I did just to try something a little new. The build is super rough around the edges and that is sort of by design as I wanted everything to feel a little cluttered and disorganized.

Credits:

mxrewind
Wahlamt
Osari52
VMXSKY
Checkerz
Atlaszoor
Staydown
Sorry to anyone I forgot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e2GgGL ... sp=sharing

Image
Image
zv3rd
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:47 pm
Team: SpitFire

Re: Rockwall

Post by zv3rd »

AfloatBobKat26 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 16, 2026 2:53 am Hello, this was a quick and dirty build I did just to try something a little new. The build is super rough around the edges and that is sort of by design as I wanted everything to feel a little cluttered and disorganized.

Credits:

mxrewind
Wahlamt
Osari52
VMXSKY
Checkerz
Atlaszoor
Staydown
Sorry to anyone I forgot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e2GgGL ... sp=sharing

Image
Sick track bro! keep it up!!!
Post Reply