Search found 1135 matches

by USABMXER1
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:51 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: Do you like racing Supercross with or without erode?
Replies: 3
Views: 496

Re: Do you like racing Supercross with or without erode?

I agree and disagree with erode in supercross. The reasons I disagree with erode in supercross is because it always forms that single line in just about every corner it seems like. But at the same time I do agree with having erode in supercross because it keeps the racing interesting. Track is alway...
by USABMXER1
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:44 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2020 MX Simulator RaceFactory Gaming Pro Supercross Fantasy League - Glendale
Replies: 24
Views: 2254

Re: 2020 MX Simulator RaceFactory Gaming Pro Supercross Fantasy League - St. Louis

MOTOZ293 wrote:I dicked and and forgot about this. I was sittin p4. Mega oof

Plus one to this right here hope I don't forget for round 3 or you just gotta let me know Kerr
by USABMXER1
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Fps??? Help, Currently unplayable
Replies: 12
Views: 686

Re: Fps??? Help, Currently unplayable

I also have a big problem with fps even having a somewhat "decent" pc. Its an I3 4330 3,5 ghz with an gtx 1650 4gb with a good memory clock, 8gb of ram also. Mostly on new supercross tracks if there is more than 3 players i will have horrible fps. Probably just bottlenecking, you have an ...
by USABMXER1
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:00 am
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Swapmotolive.com 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 1 | Winners Circle
Replies: 6
Views: 567

Re: Swapmotolive.com 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 1 | Winners Circle

Ddavis wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
My results last year say otherwise

But Carter's result this year says otherwise to your results last year...



Who r u

Someone less relevant than you
by USABMXER1
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:08 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Swapmotolive.com 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 1 | Winners Circle
Replies: 6
Views: 567

Re: Swapmotolive.com 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 1 | Winners Circle

Ddavis wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:dope #32 op


My results last year say otherwise

But Carter's result this year says otherwise to your results last year...
by USABMXER1
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:33 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2020 Supercross - QM Designs Privateer Setup
Replies: 2
Views: 435

Re: 2020 Supercross - QM Designs Privateer Setup

Shits clean as fuck
by USABMXER1
Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:47 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: USABMX thread
Replies: 20
Views: 5602

Re: USABMX thread

yeah man you skip training or aren't squatting 350+ your screwed because the jr men also race it as well. But its fun had like 97 riders at grands so full gates of 16th One of the many reasons why I quit because I maxed at that 210 squat lol but I also just got burnt out of it pretty badly but stil...
by USABMXER1
Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:51 am
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: File classifications and compatibility
Replies: 7
Views: 1005

Re: File classifications and compatibility

You have to open up the .rar file and then inside of it there will either be a folder or a saf that you put in your folder.
by USABMXER1
Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:02 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Swapmotolive.com Weekly Refresh 2019 FAMmx Fall Cup Round 3 Wicall Field House
Replies: 9
Views: 397

Re: Swapmotolive.com Weekly Refresh 2019 FAMmx Fall Cup Round 3 Wicall Field House

Ddavis wrote:Double post but I finished 6th, and I've never broken a controller so siiiiike :wink:

Should've just taken their words and said you got the fifth...
by USABMXER1
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:11 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Swapmotolive.com Weekly Refresh 2019 FAMmx Fall Cup Round 3 Wicall Field House
Replies: 9
Views: 397

Re: Swapmotolive.com Weekly Refresh 2019 FAMmx Fall Cup Round 3 Wicall Field House

Can confirm the controller was not thrown during that race but has been thrown a lot lol. Good stuff guys!
by USABMXER1
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:15 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: New Competitive System : MxsRank
Replies: 54
Views: 13014

Re: New Competitive System : MxsRank

james31216 wrote:why do i keep getting black flaged at the start

If you don't have an account I on their website that could be it but I don't necessarily know.
by USABMXER1
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:09 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: USABMX thread
Replies: 20
Views: 5602

Re: USABMX thread

shword shout out to powers hes a good dude and got me my GT carbon back in the day , what class you ride in ? He in that fast boi class with the 17-20 experts in which half the field at a national can make the pro mains lol yeah man you skip training or aren't squatting 350+ your screwed because th...
by USABMXER1
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:09 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What song are you listening to?
Replies: 5804
Views: 291800

Re: What song are you listening to?

by USABMXER1
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:07 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: RC
Replies: 2
Views: 344

Re: RC

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Dude! I love Steve Harris!
Image

lol
by USABMXER1
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:02 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: USABMX thread
Replies: 20
Views: 5602

Re: USABMX thread

JMoto593 wrote:shword shout out to powers hes a good dude and got me my GT carbon back in the day , what class you ride in ?

He in that fast boi class with the 17-20 experts in which half the field at a national can make the pro mains lol

Go to advanced search