Search found 286 matches

by crashreallyfast
Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:03 pm
Forum: Racing
Topic: GNCC Race
Replies: 72
Views: 5649

Re: GNCC Race

Triptez(Ethan Parks) wrote:Ethan Parks
17880
#147


I wish a person with more hosting experience would host this, but it works I guess.

then don't race
by crashreallyfast
Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:00 pm
Forum: Racing
Topic: GNCC Race
Replies: 72
Views: 5649

Re: GNCC Race

Triptez(Ethan Parks) wrote:Ethan Parks
17880
#147


I wish a person with more hosting experience would host this, but it works I guess.

then don't race
by crashreallyfast
Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:32 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series
Replies: 3558
Views: 520465

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

checkerz wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Amateur qualifying is open. Just go run laps and then sign up last minute

The Amateurs want to be like the pros anyways right? That's how you're supposed to do it. Don't want anyone to see your 1000 laps that you can easily see on the server page.

+1
by crashreallyfast
Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:50 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: GNCC Race
Replies: 72
Views: 5649

Re: GNCC Race

UID 7626
NAME AJ Norris
NUMBER 411
by crashreallyfast
Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:49 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series
Replies: 3558
Views: 520465

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Maybe I'm just extremely bad at whoops but I really hope they stay more like sd and less like a1. Even the "easy ones" we're still a struggle for me. And yeah I know you said they would change round to round just throwing in my .02. Can't wait to play this weeks track. :) The big whoops w...
by crashreallyfast
Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:14 pm
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series
Replies: 3558
Views: 520465

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

gotta love when the gate drops for the 450 LCQ, get halfway down the start then restarts straight to the 450 main and picks random ppl from the lcq lol it picked top 4, So if you placed 5th or 6th in the semi you got in. that's why i got in the main. However i do agree it is bull shit. Would it be ...
by crashreallyfast
Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:47 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series
Replies: 3558
Views: 520465

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

T_Frye127 wrote:gotta love when the gate drops for the 450 LCQ, get halfway down the start then restarts straight to the 450 main and picks random ppl from the lcq lol

it picked top 4, So if you placed 5th or 6th in the semi you got in. that's why i got in the main. However i do agree it is bull shit.
by crashreallyfast
Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:32 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2016 Qualifying
Replies: 13
Views: 1058

Re: 2016 Qualifying

limited qualifying was fucking retarded, because there was always those 2-3 people in the server fucking bogging through the track, getting in the way.
by crashreallyfast
Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:03 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series
Replies: 3558
Views: 520465

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

so why'd u only put 30 min into the craig version and spent probly all week on the pros track MR. checknevercaresaboutamserz? and just bc u made the jumps smaller doesn't make them any easier to clear. and the woops are still too hard too, im making thru them like 99% of the time but that 1% that d...
by crashreallyfast
Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:39 am
Forum: Help / Troubleshooting
Topic: low speed rebound and compresion.
Replies: 1
Views: 597

low speed rebound and compresion.

so i've been playing this game for around 4 years, riding MX IRL for 16 years now. so i'm a little confused on wtf i should be doing with these new settings. I've never fucked with them on a real bike. because i've never needed to and was actually taught to avoid it. So i tried to follow that logic ...
by crashreallyfast
Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:57 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2015 FAMmx Fall Cup hosted by RaceFactory Gaming
Replies: 258
Views: 23738

Re: 2015 FAMmx Fall Cup hosted by RaceFactory Gaming

be up till midnight racing... good thing tomorrow is a half day
by crashreallyfast
Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:00 pm
Forum: Racing
Topic: lOOKING FOR TEAM
Replies: 7
Views: 786

Re: lOOKING FOR TEAM

Timo Van Dyk wrote:Twistmoto wands you oh EMC too

so long as he's 18 or older
by crashreallyfast
Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:05 pm
Forum: Racing
Topic: TwistMoto Racing is Recruiting
Replies: 15
Views: 2175

TwistMoto Racing is Recruiting

Twistmoto is looking for riders plain and simple. AM or Pro it doesn't matter. Our only requirements are that you are 18 or older, Have a mic, and are willing to download and use Teamspeak 3 . note we already have a skinner, so if you are looking for a team to become their skinnier, you might want t...
by crashreallyfast
Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:06 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Will Am SX Return?
Replies: 15
Views: 1141

Re: Will Am SX Return?

So basically you're saying that a few bad eggs ruined it for everyone? That's a shame. I always had fun when I did them, even when dickheads spent the entire race taking me out. No. Not a few bad eggs... At a certain point, people just stopped participating... It became almost meaningless to the pe...
by crashreallyfast
Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:46 pm
Forum: Tracks
Topic: 2014 MotoSport rF National Round 3: Thunder Valley
Replies: 103
Views: 19147

Re: 2014 MotoSport rF National Round 3: Thunder Valley

I live in Arvada. Takes me around 15 minutes to get out there. So I assure you, I don't see what you're complaining about. I'm not trying to argue with you, but you are wrong on what you gave negative feedback about. You say your not trying to argue then you call me wrong..... ok. Anyways all im sa...

Go to advanced search