Search found 107 matches
- Fri May 23, 2014 12:34 pm
- Forum: Tracks
- Topic: 2014 Motosport rF National Rd01: Glen Helen
- Replies: 113
- Views: 33332
i wasn't planing on getting back to playing this game anytime soon, but after downloading this track i guess it's back to practice! i simply love this track, amazing work barrington.
- Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:57 am
- Forum: Racing
- Topic: 2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing
- Replies: 3657
- Views: 215036
do you have to be signed up or run a qualify to get in the race server? since i'm still up i just wanted to spectate the race..
- Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:54 am
- Forum: Model and Skin Editing
- Topic: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2
- Replies: 17571
- Views: 1436621
hello. as you can see from the picture, it semms like it's somekind off reflection or something on the numberplates? do anyone know what to do here? i've tryed with or witout norm picture, didn't help. I used the 2014 fatbar template with the twinwall jm's. i've also went back to lock at the templat...
- Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 am
- Forum: Help / Troubleshooting
- Topic: Paying for new team skins
- Replies: 2
- Views: 414
Hello. I have got some new people on my team, and my current skin got deleted, so i need new one. I have permission to use the kxf template. I have some ideas on how it wil look, but i just don't have any interest in skinning now, and it's just boring. I realy want you to send me some off you'r skin...
- Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:51 pm
- Forum: Tracks
- Topic: 2014 MotoOption Supercross Rd 4 - Oakland
- Replies: 81
- Views: 12100
To be honest, i love the new sx tracks. Moastly becuase they flow so good damn good, and the racing is so close. With a bigger and wider track, everyone has a chance to make those quadsand tripples out off corners. And with the controller setup i have, it's realy hard to shift gear while i seat boun...
- Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:48 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR
- Replies: 84
- Views: 55008
BSM70 wrote:Is this worth my $10?
easy, I bought it. The server hosting is in you'r browser, so no download needed. The rest is so simple, and watch the tutorial, you learn everything you need to know. and the connection is good.