The Other Racing Games Topic
-
Kramton
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 pm
- Team: No frippery
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Wah wah wah. If you don't want to pay for superior quality content buy rFactor. Nobody who has spent any amount of time playing iRacing complains about the pricing structure. That should be very telling...
-
Stormz
- Posts: 2015
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:52 pm
- Location: US of A
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
IRacing is the most amazing sim ever for cars.Kramton wrote:Wah wah wah. If you don't want to pay for superior quality content buy rFactor. Nobody who has spent any amount of time playing iRacing complains about the pricing structure. That should be very telling...
-
JT43
- Crushed Dissenter
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
- Team: MotardMatt220
- Location: KTM57
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Well!... I played it for a month and that's a long time to me and at the end of the subscription I still couldn't bring my head around the prices, but I guess that's just because I kept coming last, or crashing, or raging, or.....Lets just say I wasent the best at iRacing 
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
-
KTM880
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am
- Location: QLD, Straya
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
They had a 1/2 half price deal for the 3 month subscription and i just bought it. Downloading now can't wait.
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
-
AuTo MaTik
- Posts: 1611
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm
- Team: SYS
- Location: Waukesha, WI
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Just bought the 1 month subscription to iRacing. Oh boy.
I'm washed.
-
KTM880
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am
- Location: QLD, Straya
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
So. Many. Updates.
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
-
Mikey
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
FUCK. Why and why did this happen.
Mark was 2nd crashed out, i inherited the lead, i crashed out. FUCKK>
Mark was 2nd crashed out, i inherited the lead, i crashed out. FUCKK>
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
-
Mikey
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Contact:
-
soc_monki
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 am
- Team: JDR JStar Motors
- Location: Mississippi
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
you know, i originally was a bit apprehensive about the pricing structure of iRacing. but you dont have to buy it all. plus, you get discounts when you buy 3 or 6 pieces at a time, and you get credits for people who you have referred and also for participation. besides, its the best sim ive played. people complain about the new tire model, and new builds, and whatever all the time. well, at least they are constantly developing it, and the racing is awesome. besides, i now have a lot of content and will be set for a little while, since im going to be C Class in road soon, ill be continuing to run Skip Barber, will start on the Star Mazda series, and maybe dabble in V8 Supercars. dont know when ill be C in oval...but im looking forward to the trucks!
so much to do, not to mention hosted races. i dont mind paying for the service...i love it. besides, i can always cancel if i get sick of it. dont see that happening though!
so much to do, not to mention hosted races. i dont mind paying for the service...i love it. besides, i can always cancel if i get sick of it. dont see that happening though!
-
TeamHavocRacing
- Posts: 8675
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
- Team: Havoc Racing
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Mikey, Phat, Robert and Stormz in iRacing right now. Any group action? Get in the pile?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
R.I.P. Sofa
-
Mikey
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Na, watching the Cup race. I'll be in for the NASCAR iRacing series final week race here in a couple hours though, first i need a nap.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
-
Kramton
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 pm
- Team: No frippery
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
About to do my first oval race in years. Class C fixed. This is probably going to be ugly.
-
KaseoDip
- Village Idiot
- Posts: 1879
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm
- Team: Tegridy Farms
- Location: Kansas
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Whats your oval license??Kramton wrote:About to do my first oval race in years. Class C fixed. This is probably going to be ugly.
-
Kramton
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 pm
- Team: No frippery
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
It was an A 4.90.
15 incidents and I never even crashed, -0.70 SR. Got 2nd and am over 3800 iRating.
Still, 15 incidents and I never even crashed?...
15 incidents and I never even crashed, -0.70 SR. Got 2nd and am over 3800 iRating.
Still, 15 incidents and I never even crashed?...
-
MX PRODIGY 17
- Posts: 3275
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm
- Team: TBR
- Location: New Jersey
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
lol dafuqqqKramton wrote:It was an A 4.90.
15 incidents and I never even crashed, -0.70 SR. Got 2nd and am over 3800 iRating.
Still, 15 incidents and I never even crashed?...

