2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby JT43 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:57 pm

I slapped him right in the cock I did.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby GregDearman » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:04 pm

goon on you my dear boy, let us hope that thy lesson bides with him and he has a much more mannered behaviour

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby GregDearman » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:04 pm

GregDearman wrote:good on you my dear boy, let us hope that thy lesson bides with him and he has a much more mannered behavior

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby JT43 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Id like to hope so too but with the current state of the economy at the moment allows everything to go unnoticed, before we know it world war 3 will kick off and we'll all be knee deep in lower class poop.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby GregDearman » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 pm

such a shambles would you say my dear boy?

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby JT43 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Yes indeed, it's an absolute farce!
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby GregDearman » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 pm

JT43 wrote:Yes indeed, it's an absolute farce!


quite right

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby JT43 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:43 pm

*sniggers*
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby GregDearman » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:19 am

JT43 wrote:*sniggers*


*sniggers intensely*

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby JT43 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:37 am

*sniggers so hard mother fuckers wanna find me*
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby GregDearman » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:43 am

*sniggers so hard I'm now "Where's Wally"*

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby JT43 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:02 am

You're supposed to say "dat shit cray" but whatever
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby GregDearman » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:26 am

JT43 wrote:You're supposed to say "dat shit cray" but whatever

how was I supposed to know

User avatar
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby JT43 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:50 am

You always listen to gangsta' rap.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit

KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: 2015 Monster Energy Kawasaki

Postby GregDearman » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:50 am

JT43 wrote:You always listen to gangsta' rap.

I do?


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests