Isle of Man TT Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Isle of Man TT Discussion

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Today's final and biggest race of the event, the Senior TT was a nail-biter! Dean Harrison had the lead for five and a half of the six laps, then Peter Hickman used his superior final sector times and lapper traffic holding Dean up to sneak out the win and break the outright lap record and now the fastest average speed of any roadracing circuit in the world at 135.452 mph. I'm sure that will fall once they run the Ulster GP in August to reclaim the record.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

TeamHavocRacing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:15 am

The length of time I can be aggressive gets longer each run. That's the addiction. I usually start over unless I get past 6-7 mins into a lap.

TeamHavocRacing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:38 am

William Dunlop, son of the late Robert and older brother of this years Senior TT winner Michael has succumbed to the injuries suffered in a Saturday practice crash for the Skerries 100 Irish road race. Their late uncle Joey is the current winningest TT racer of all time. I'm sure Michael will soldier on.

TeamHavocRacing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:54 am

Jesus, this is becoming more of an obituary section than coverage of real roads racing. It's been a very bad year for the sport. James Cowton was killed and Ivan Lintin is in critical condition after a multi bike accident during the Southern 100 race on the Isle of Man today. It is a mass start race not run on the Snaefell mountain course which greatly adds to the danger of an event like this while the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy is time trial with 10 second intervals on the start. I was afraid of this after becoming more closely interested in the sport. This coming one day after the funeral of William Dunlop. May they both rest in peace.

TeamHavocRacing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:56 am

Return to “Off Topic”