Whipstyle Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:59 am

AtlasZoor wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:so they are ripped?


yes.


wonder if JLV gonna intervene :shock: :roll:

ENDOmetriosis
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 9:07 pm
Team: WHIPSTYLE

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby ENDOmetriosis » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:51 am

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:so they are ripped?


yes.


wonder if JLV gonna intervene :shock: :roll:

I already messaged him to remove the link. I thought i was allowed to do this if i gave credit to the original makers. oh well, fuck it

USABMXER1
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: BPC Team Spotter
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby USABMXER1 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:34 am

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
so millville that was made by checkerz last year. and i think we all know he uses photoshop :)

You are only placing them in photoshop, still have to go in and do stuff in the games editor.


so they are ripped?

Yes they are all ripped.
WBG

User avatar
AtlasZoor
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Atlas Trackworks
Location: Zimbabwe

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby AtlasZoor » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:11 am

ENDOmetriosis wrote:I already messaged him to remove the link. I thought i was allowed to do this if i gave credit to the original makers. oh well, fuck it



You can do this, but you just need to ask for permission. I dont really mind but it would be nice to ask. But thats just me, you have 20 other people who created tracks that my have different opinions. Also, you just stole rF tracks which is a no no.
Image

ENDOmetriosis
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 9:07 pm
Team: WHIPSTYLE

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby ENDOmetriosis » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:51 am

AtlasZoor wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:I already messaged him to remove the link. I thought i was allowed to do this if i gave credit to the original makers. oh well, fuck it



You can do this, but you just need to ask for permission. I dont really mind but it would be nice to ask. But thats just me, you have 20 other people who created tracks that my have different opinions. Also, you just stole rF tracks which is a no no.


honestly i wasnt trying steal/rip shit. thats why i said i dont claim in any way its mine, i simply put a bunch of tracks on one map so i can ride with buddies and not swap tracks every 10 mins. Oh well.

User avatar
AtlasZoor
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Atlas Trackworks
Location: Zimbabwe

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby AtlasZoor » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:10 am

ENDOmetriosis wrote:honestly i wasnt trying steal/rip shit. thats why i said i dont claim in any way its mine, i simply put a bunch of tracks on one map so i can ride with buddies and not swap tracks every 10 mins. Oh well.


I understand and never said you were trying to rip. But like I said some people may have problem with it.
Image

BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:26 am

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:I already messaged him to remove the link. I thought i was allowed to do this if i gave credit to the original makers. oh well, fuck it



You can do this, but you just need to ask for permission. I dont really mind but it would be nice to ask. But thats just me, you have 20 other people who created tracks that my have different opinions. Also, you just stole rF tracks which is a no no.


honestly i wasnt trying steal/rip shit. thats why i said i dont claim in any way its mine, i simply put a bunch of tracks on one map so i can ride with buddies and not swap tracks every 10 mins. Oh well.


opening safs to rip tracks for your private use seems a bit dodgy.

BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:34 am

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
AtlasZoor wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:I already messaged him to remove the link. I thought i was allowed to do this if i gave credit to the original makers. oh well, fuck it



You can do this, but you just need to ask for permission. I dont really mind but it would be nice to ask. But thats just me, you have 20 other people who created tracks that my have different opinions. Also, you just stole rF tracks which is a no no.


honestly i wasnt trying steal/rip shit. thats why i said i dont claim in any way its mine, i simply put a bunch of tracks on one map so i can ride with buddies and not swap tracks every 10 mins. Oh well.


Double post, but it also takes away from original creators when u decide to rip and replace tracks on 1 massive terrain for absolutely no reason. The thought process behind this compound is short some brain cells plus a few chromosomes. :)

rmitch524
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Team: Relax Attire
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby rmitch524 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:22 pm

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
Double post, but it also takes away from original creators when u decide to rip and replace tracks on 1 massive terrain for absolutely no reason. The thought process behind this compound is short some brain cells plus a few chromosomes. :)


Why even add this? He already said he asked for the link to be taken down. Calling someone retarded when they are fixing the error makes no sense. Do you get satisfaction from being an asshole or is it so engrained you dont notice it?
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion

User avatar
BradyS21
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby BradyS21 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:15 pm

rmitch524 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
Double post, but it also takes away from original creators when u decide to rip and replace tracks on 1 massive terrain for absolutely no reason. The thought process behind this compound is short some brain cells plus a few chromosomes. :)


Why even add this? He already said he asked for the link to be taken down. Calling someone retarded when they are fixing the error makes no sense. Do you get satisfaction from being an asshole or is it so engrained you dont notice it?

It is perry, he is pretty retarded himself so he would know.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.

ENDOmetriosis
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 9:07 pm
Team: WHIPSTYLE

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby ENDOmetriosis » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:55 pm

BradyS21 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
Double post, but it also takes away from original creators when u decide to rip and replace tracks on 1 massive terrain for absolutely no reason. The thought process behind this compound is short some brain cells plus a few chromosomes. :)



well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby ColtHans » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 pm

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:



well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.

tell em' erik
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

User avatar
137
Posts: 2524
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am
Team: LCQ Studios / rF
Contact:

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby 137 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:23 pm

I don’t see the big deal, I see what he did and still gave credit. I give him credit for taking the link down and realized he was in the wrong for not asking for permission to use the terrains, this is something that should just be shared with buddies but yet you should still ask for permission next time. No hard feelings from me dude
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Image

BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:22 am

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:



well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.


go make some actual content :)

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Team: SemiProtraxx
Location: Straya

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Postby D_ROY178 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:27 am

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:



well bud, if you think its a stupid idea, than you obviously never actually had real fun on sim, other than being a dick? as stated i asked for the link to be removed. Fuck off with your bullshit acting hard when you're probably 14 years old like 98% of the sim community. You say no reason, but there is a reason, which you cannot seem to wrap your autistic ass brain around. Enjoy being a little bitch.


go make some actual content :)


Go make another forums account perry, cos this one wont last much longer..
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests