Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
DariusP8
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Oregon

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby DariusP8 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:01 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:

Alright listen to my point tho, a few of your lines are jaggedImage, and yes I know the one onto the back is supposed to have somewhat of a curve up but you did that with the line above it as well, plus all the logos on the new v3 go over the vents Image anyways my point is the helmet aint bad at all, just minor fixes that can make it look wayyyyy better. Not trying to start beef, also next time please don't texture paint the entire helmet on heheImagehehe, not trying to start beef you seem like a cool guy
Image

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3610
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: W.B.G
Location: Wiscansin

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby aeffertz » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:04 am

Been putting these off since the outriggers are a pain to line up and Scott decided to start adding designs to them but getting around to the 2020 colorways on the Prospects now.

Image
Image

John23
Posts: 2932
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby John23 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 am

Image
jlv wrote:This post is useless.

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby ColtHans » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:15 am

I know the stripes don't match on the visor, to the shell..hard as hell lmao I'm somewhat new to this helmet thing
Image
Image
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

John23
Posts: 2932
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby John23 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:13 am

Made this helmet tonight. Best one I have made IMO. Please let me know what you think!

Image
jlv wrote:This post is useless.

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby JamesLayle721 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:58 pm

John23 wrote:Made this helmet tonight. Best one I have made IMO. Please let me know what you think!

Image

nice
:twisted:
Image

User avatar
Freddy694
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby Freddy694 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:58 pm

Tried making my first ever custom helmet design tonight, pretty stoked on how it turned out!
Image
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 7435
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby Wahlamt » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:25 am

Some good new stuff here. Glad to see new skins are made constantly :)

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby ColtHans » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:42 pm

John23 wrote:Made this helmet tonight. Best one I have made IMO. Please let me know what you think!

Image

if it was me I'd make the 23 on the right side go over so it isn't getting covered by the visor..looks sick though man !
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

John23
Posts: 2932
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby John23 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:24 pm

ColtHans wrote:if it was me I'd make the 23 on the right side go over so it isn't getting covered by the visor..looks sick though man !

I have no clue how to do that. Is it with Blender?
jlv wrote:This post is useless.

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby ColtHans » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:53 pm

John23 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:if it was me I'd make the 23 on the right side go over so it isn't getting covered by the visor..looks sick though man !

I have no clue how to do that. Is it with Blender?

photoshop
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

John23
Posts: 2932
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby John23 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:06 am

ColtHans wrote:
John23 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:if it was me I'd make the 23 on the right side go over so it isn't getting covered by the visor..looks sick though man !

I have no clue how to do that. Is it with Blender?

photoshop

Yeah. No clue how to do that lol. I'd love to, tho
jlv wrote:This post is useless.

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2819
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: Ohio

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:11 am

John23 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
John23 wrote:I have no clue how to do that. Is it with Blender?

photoshop

Yeah. No clue how to do that lol. I'd love to, tho

All you do is put tho number over the visor part of the template and make it line up. What’s so hard about that?
Image

John23
Posts: 2932
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby John23 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:13 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:
John23 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:photoshop

Yeah. No clue how to do that lol. I'd love to, tho

All you do is put tho number over the visor part of the template and make it line up. What’s so hard about that?

the "making it line up" part.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2819
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: Ohio

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:28 am

John23 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
John23 wrote:Yeah. No clue how to do that lol. I'd love to, tho

All you do is put tho number over the visor part of the template and make it line up. What’s so hard about that?

the "making it line up" part.
well if you know blender this will save you time. Sace the png. go into blender and apply the png to the model and if it doesnt line up, adjust then apply again. if you dont use blender then you have to save png put it in game and if it doesnt line up adjust and repeat
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests