Purple Rocks Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
inequal
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:00 am
Team: LFT
Location: Kalix, Sweden

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by inequal »

Tracks are sick bro! Good job! (Y)
benny917
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Mackay, Australia

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by benny917 »

Track is amazing and rides so good. The scenery is next level to awesome work dude. ✊
ejacksoncraig
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by ejacksoncraig »

best track on sim hands down.
freakinsteez
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:32 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by freakinsteez »

tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details
Jannikmx15
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: BLUME RACING
Location: Germany

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Jannikmx15 »

freakinsteez wrote:tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details
I don't know what is causing that. Sorry. Maybe someone can help?
Image
Image
Jannikmx15
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: BLUME RACING
Location: Germany

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Jannikmx15 »

Jannikmx15 wrote:
freakinsteez wrote:tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details
I don't know what is causing that. Sorry. Maybe someone can help?
Did you accidantly delete the sand decal? If not you could try different graphic settings
Image
Image
MingMong115
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:52 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by MingMong115 »

Looks sick!! Is there anyway you could post a lower res version? My computer isn't the best and I can't play this track lol. Great job tho!
D_ROY178
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Straya

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by D_ROY178 »

I know i've got not much room to comment considering the standard of my 'tracks' but imo sorta feels off in a sense. Don't get me wrong its a really fckn sick track, but it feels like you can rail the straights/ jumps great but then the corners i'm constantly sliding out? Idk whether to say its the traction, cos it seems fairly grippy in low speed but mid- high it sorta struggles? and in the big berm before the drop down table, it seems like i cant even tip the bike in like you would on most berms that size? Maybe it just requires more set up on the entry to the corner or something. Idk just a thought. Fckn dope track though.
Image
Jannikmx15
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: BLUME RACING
Location: Germany

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Jannikmx15 »

D_ROY178 wrote:I know i've got not much room to comment considering the standard of my 'tracks' but imo sorta feels off in a sense. Don't get me wrong its a really fckn sick track, but it feels like you can rail the straights/ jumps great but then the corners i'm constantly sliding out? Idk whether to say its the traction, cos it seems fairly grippy in low speed but mid- high it sorta struggles? and in the big berm before the drop down table, it seems like i cant even tip the bike in like you would on most berms that size? Maybe it just requires more set up on the entry to the corner or something. Idk just a thought. Fckn dope track though.
Thank you for the criticism. I guess it's the tileinfo (traction) that's causing your slide outs. I used it from 2015 supercross and it's slicker than the tileinfos nowadays.
Image
Image
Donut MX
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:21 am
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Donut MX »

this track off da goop
LucaaaNixxos
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by LucaaaNixxos »

Donut MX wrote:this track off da goop
is this good enough for a new video? 8)
Mazhi wrote:Hey I’m a top MXS player
Jannikmx15
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: BLUME RACING
Location: Germany

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Jannikmx15 »

benny917 wrote:Track is amazing and rides so good. The scenery is next level to awesome work dude. ✊
ejacksoncraig wrote:best track on sim hands down.
Donut MX wrote:this track off da goop
inequal wrote:Tracks are sick bro! Good job! (Y)
Thanks guys, I am glad you like it. :D
MingMong115 wrote:Looks sick!! Is there anyway you could post a lower res version? My computer isn't the best and I can't play this track lol. Great job tho!
Thanks, but I don't really have the time and the motivation to do a low res version now. You could delete some objects yourself to get some better performance, or going on a very low Model Geometric Detail (like 2 or 3) in your Advanced Graphic Setup might do it aswell.
Image
Image
freakinsteez
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:32 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by freakinsteez »

Jannikmx15 wrote:
Jannikmx15 wrote:
freakinsteez wrote:tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details
I don't know what is causing that. Sorry. Maybe someone can help?
Did you accidantly delete the sand decal? If not you could try different graphic settings
I don't know what I did but I just deleted it and redownloaded. were good now 8)
jtwilly4
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:43 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by jtwilly4 »

Hey idk whats going on but i downloaded the track and can find it in my game but every time i try to start a race it crashes my game. Could anybody help me with this ? :?
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:46 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Idaho

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

I don't comment often, but holy crap. This is hands down one of the sickest tracks I have ever ridden in this game and probably the best environment. Keep em rollin!
Post Reply