QUIT

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
astry
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:44 pm
Team: Privateer

QUIT

Postby astry » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:37 pm

yo im sorry for things i said like calling people n word i dont mean it i tried to do something nice and make gear for free but all people did was insult me/my work i am so sorry for everything i said i tried to fix it im done this game causes me to say to bad things im very very sorry

Aganahoy
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:17 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: QUIT

Postby Aganahoy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:51 pm

astry wrote:yo im sorry for things i said like calling people n word i dont mean it i tried to do something nice and make gear for free but all people did was insult me/my work i am so sorry for everything i said i tried to fix it im done this game causes me to say to bad things im very very sorry



OKAY BOOMER CYA

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3771
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: W.B.G
Location: Wiscansin

Re: QUIT

Postby aeffertz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 am

What’s the minimum age for posting on this forum? I feel like these kids are skirting it. YIKES
Image

WellsMX524
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois/Wisconsin

Re: QUIT

Postby WellsMX524 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:49 am

aeffertz wrote:What’s the minimum age for posting on this forum? I feel like these kids are skirting it. YIKES

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7504
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: QUIT

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:41 pm

astry wrote:...this game causes me...

This is the problem with today's kids. No accountability.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.

Shanasman450
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:07 am
Team: Privateer (AKA newb)

Re: QUIT

Postby Shanasman450 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Did the game or JLV hold a gun to your head and force you to do what you did? No, I didn't think so.

User avatar
lucas06martins
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:44 am
Team: L&R Racing

Re: QUIT

Postby lucas06martins » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Aganahoy wrote:
astry wrote:yo im sorry for things i said like calling people n word i dont mean it i tried to do something nice and make gear for free but all people did was insult me/my work i am so sorry for everything i said i tried to fix it im done this game causes me to say to bad things im very very sorry



OKAY BOOMER CYA

hahah damn
L&R Racing
PM for Discord
Lucas Martins 673
Rodrigo Borges 221
Kevin Peterson 278
Gear: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u87qihrj ... r.saf/file
Bike: https://www.mediafire.com/file/amdee14l ... a.saf/file

cade
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:01 am
Team: Team Grom

Re: QUIT

Postby cade » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:26 pm

bruh

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1320
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: QUIT

Postby ColtHans » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:40 pm

coulda just listened to what they said like..i dunno use a norm and change the color of the neck so it isn't grey instead of goin full hard r mode
PM ME FOR SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jaquab_u_long_j and 92 guests