Screenshots Messed Up

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
carl
Team: Vurb

Re: Screenshots Messed Up

Post by carl »

carl wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:44 am so I tested --hidden-hud on the original (2023-10-14) update and it works fine for me I don't Know if this will work for anyone's but I feel like I should log that information on this thread for people to test
update it happened, it was fine for a few minuets then I go to shot a drone shot for a edit and noticed it happening again
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

Not sure if anyone has noticed (or been affected by) this but it seems to happen to me only when bikes are moving. As long as no one is moving the bug doesn't happen to me.
tctktm48
Team: Twisted X Critical

Post by tctktm48 »

I have tried all of those things, but nothing seems to work.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Seems I've stumbled onto this bug myself. I thought about updating my drivers but from this thread it appears that doesn't fix the issue. Reshade doesn't appear to be a commonality either. I've been trying to reproduce the bug tonight but to no avail? I thought NVIDIA shadowplay and in game overlay could be causing problems but have no proof yet.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

I was able to reproduce it finally, in a demo, I would fast forward to the end of the playback and then all of the textures would turn black. I closed the game and reopened and each time I reached the end of the demo playback the textures would unload.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Racers52 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:18 am I was able to reproduce it finally, in a demo, I would fast forward to the end of the playback and then all of the textures would turn black. I closed the game and reopened and each time I reached the end of the demo playback the textures would unload.
That is weird that it corrupts itself mid-race! All textures or just the terrain?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.