BNPR Is now looking for riders

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
theCRFandKTM
Team: Non :-(

BNPR Is now looking for riders

Post by theCRFandKTM »

Sorry guys for all the reading (PLEASE READ IT ALL)
Beginner Novice Pro Racing
Hello, the title of this topic is BNPR are looking for riders! Before I go into detail BNPR stands for Beginner Novice Pro Racing witch means if you just got this game come and join, If your good come join this team and if you feel your ready for the rF series and you want a team this is the one for you because! If you join this team ill give you nice set ups for MX and SX! I have bikes and gear ready to go; you get to vote on what bike you guys want to ride and you well have a race bike (the one we voted for) and practice bikes (say we voted on CRF, your practice bikes will be YZ RMZ KX and KTM)! You want to join this team because you will have lots of gear colour ways and your bike and gear will have your number and last name on them! Lets go into detail now!
We are looking for
-2 Beginner 250 riders
-beginners you shouldn’t be on 450’s

-2 Novice 250 riders
-1 Novice 450 riders

-3 pro 250 riders
-2 pro 450 riders
Why I want these riders
-2 beginner 250 riders
-Because I want to have a good amount of beginner riders
-2 Novice 250 riders
-to help and tech Beginner riders and to have a good amount of 250 novice riders
-1 Novice 450 rider
so I have a 450 rider that can move into pro one day
-3 pro 250 riders
-So I can have awesome fast riders to show our team by doing scrubs winning races, you guys will be the leaders and teachers of this team
-2 pro 450 riders
-So I can have awesome fast riders to show our team by doing scrubs winning races, you guys will be the leaders and teachers of this team and to hep our novice 450 rider

What Im expecting
Im expecting to around 10 riders willing to learn and improve there skills, riders who are willing to help out riders when struggling etc!
this team is serious, but go out and have fun guys this game is about having fun, some teams you need to buy everything and if you don’t place well you get kick off-this is not a team like that.

What I will not handle
If you come on this team trash talking, making weird comments like…you have a small dic* etc YOU WILL BE KICK OFF THE TEAM this is about fun, not getting made fun of

Other info about me and the team
Im Cory, number 8 and I like Honda’s and I ride a CRF 150 R 2014 and I love it, yes I’m 14 but I get really good marks in school and I feel I can run this team! Im a beginner but almost a Novice! I was on a team that was going to the rF series and when I got my hand cut off because of cancer I quite the team because I knew I could keep there needs!
More info about the team is for every special event Ill try to make you all different skins (like a white RMZ or white YZ etc.)

Last part please keep reading this is very important!
this is how you get on a team, If i get 50 riders wanting to join Ill hold qualifier for pros Novice and Beginners (I won’t be looking at who place the greatest I’m looking for - Fast Lap, good attended, and consistency)

AND

Ill start hiring November 10 and Ill stop at November 20, If i need more riders Ill post a new topic!

skin and gear credits go to
vortexracingleader for hooking me up with these renders! Thanks a bunch!
Scotty226 for the FMF Yamaha Template
WellsMX524 for the Fatbar Honda
Benjii_D and Attacker for the KTM
Attacker, T-RIDER, and yzmxer608 for the Suzuki
Hunter Poarch for the Yamaha
Extrememaniac for the Kawasaki Template and MXDisign'S for the Kawasaki Cutout
jlv for this awesome game!

Thanks for reading the WHOLE THING (if you didn’t read the hole thing don’t join intel you did!!!) and if your interested in joining Skype me (don’t FaceTime or call) at "scrubernumber8" just send me a message saying if your a Novice Pro or Beginner what bike you want to use and your last name and number and what time it is were you live! (I live in Alberta Canada)

I am a kid and understand that parents are annoying and can’t always practice on team practice day and can’t always call so don’t be scared to say “sorry bad time today” or “Cant call” I get it! I will have you notice 5-3 days before team practice and will mostly be on weekends!

Because I can’t figure out how to make a server you will need LogMeIn Hamachi Ill have a download link sorry for the trouble (https://secure.logmein.com/products/ham ... nload.aspx) :-p

Cory!
Ummm, pff IDK
theCRFandKTM

Re: BNPR Is now looking for riders

Post by theCRFandKTM »

A little bit more info
I will make a team track and a team trailer

for the team track and trail ALL OF US will make them!!!
Ummm, pff IDK
theCRFandKTM

Re: BNPR Is now looking for riders

Post by theCRFandKTM »

When you download LogMeIn Hamachi don't us it intel I give you a sever list to us
Ummm, pff IDK