D-Bags...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
porter 122

Re: D-Bags...

Post by porter 122 »

yes we no make our community bigger...lets all be positive
XFIRE-YAMAHA122
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Good to hear more people that think the same way Sween. I agree with Gio though, something has to happen.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Ya, I was just frustrated with a lot yesterday, and needed to vent, so I did!

probably a useless post but it's ok, it was for a select group of people to have something in common.

I'm sure some of the people i'm talking about in there have read this post, but for once they are speechless for something to say, (and trust me I can be much more cruel than most of you if I want to be.)

I don't know about doing something about this because it is hard to say when someone is being witty, or not meaning harm in posting a joke between friends, and when they are going for the throat. I don't really know what the good thing to do would be is...

It is interesting you guys bring up call of duty and such....I play that game all the time...

I have "avoided" sent in "bad reviews" and just muted annoying people so many times on there, it's not even funny...I just ignore it cause I wouldn't dare speak up in front of that audience (I'd be murdered)...

My point is...JLV this is a question to you...is there any way to do this sort of thing on this forum? Make it so you can rate people on a 1-10 scale of helpfulness, trash talker, post whore, etc??? and display it when they post, so new comers know when someone is just a trash talker to everyone, or when they really mean something?

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible, but it would be AWESOME to "mute" certain people by simply being able to put them on your mute list, and then none of their posts show up for you!!!!!! that would be SWEET!!!!!!
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I think if a system like that was used (rating scale for how they are) people would abuse it. Even good ideas are shot down because of people being immature and abusing things :x .
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organise other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

How can I add / remove users to my Friends or Foes list?
You can add users to your list in two ways. Within each user’s profile, there is a link to add them to either your Friend or Foe list. Alternatively, from your User Control Panel, you can directly add users by entering their member name. You may also remove users from your list using the same page.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Ya....Ima noob.....Right on thanks JLV! I'm going to start using that!
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/faq.php ;). I've actually never used it before though.