Why Buy?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
g-dub
Team: DUBMOTO/EKSBrand.com

Why Buy?

Post by g-dub »

Hi All, i've been interested in the MXS world for quite some time now but have been held back by computer issues. Now i have a new more than capable comp i am able to play MXS. First and foremost i will be upfront, i downloaded a mx simulator full version rar purely to test out the game,the trouble im now faced with is that i want to but the game but fear that it wont be any different to the "cracked" illegal version i got. ive got the latest updates for it and lots of tracks/bikes. the question im asking is, if i pay the quite frankly high price of £35 for this game what extra will i get besides a regkey and piece of mind? will i receive a huge bike/skin/model/track pack? altho i probably will still buy it, im finding it hard to comes to terms with parting cash for something i already have. cheers guys.
http://www.EKSBRAND.com

Steam Name: G-DUB MX
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Why Buy?

Post by jlv »

I'd prefer if you didn't buy it. Last thing we need here is more dishonest people.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Post by MotardMatt220 »

The game is worth that little fee any day! Best mx game ever and to be honest how dare you get a cracked version? JLV has worked so hard for many years to bring us this amazing simulator, so why should you get his hard work for free? If you wanted to try the game then get the demo! Not steal it
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Some people I tell ya
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

DJ99X wrote:Some people I tell ya
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
robos
Team: Apex/HaakFilms

Post by robos »

Gideon#67 wrote:
DJ99X wrote:Some people I tell ya
Make sure to check out HaakFilms on youtube!
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

Is it more impressive that his first post was approved, or that he's not a crushed dissenter yet?
madcat1
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SFF AIR

Post by madcat1 »

Your_Cabbage

Post by Your_Cabbage »

jlv wrote:I'd prefer if you didn't buy it. Last thing we need here is more dishonest people.
Andrew Schettley #519
2012 Limited Decal Fall Series C Class Champion
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

Hmmm.. Let's think about this for a second. You just got a brand spankin new computer for how much money (Your words, not mine), Now you can't part with 35 euros?

Seems legit.

Have you bought bf3, or mw3, or black ops 2? I don't know exactly how many euros that it, but those 3 games are all more expensive than mxsim. So if you've purchased any of those, quit making excuses about "frankly high prices", quit being a tard, and support the man who made this game, he deserves much more than the shit this community gives him.

[/rant]
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

"quite frankly high price"

If i had to, I would pay 42$ every year i've played MXS and it would still be well worth it. We'd rather you not join the community if you think otherwise.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

What an idiot! this game is so cheap for what it is. Many similar games (VRC, Iracing, Rfactor) require monthly payments. Here you pay $42 which is an absolute bargain. And that's it! JLV has achieved something that none of the big gaming companies could, by making the worlds best mx game. Why wouldn't you want to help him out?
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:"quite frankly high price"

If i had to, I would pay 42$ every year i've played MXS and it would still be well worth it. We'd rather you not join the community if you think otherwise.
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

ShackAttack12 wrote:"quite frankly high price"

I couldn't agree more. I am happy with my one time offer and even if it did change to a subscription I might not be the first to jump on the train but, I can guarantee you I would be on it before the week was over.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.