TrueMX (official team in real life) recruits

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
KAWASAKIZ
Team: Privateer

TrueMX (official team in real life) recruits

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

Hello everybody,

i got the permission from TrueMX, (truemx.com) to open "TrueMX Racing Team" for MX Simulator.
We need 4 riders. We already have personalized bikes, gears, helmets, wheels
If you want to have the possibility to join the team, answer this!

Name:
UID:
Number:
Accomplishments:
250 or 450:
Why you want to be on the team:
Can you make skins, YouTube edits, tracks, etc (if so what can you do):
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
MaverickFlyBoy

Re: TrueMX (official team in real life) recruits

Post by MaverickFlyBoy »

Hey man saw this topic and didnt see any replys so I'll throw my name in the hat!

Name: Austin DeMarr
Number: 622

Accomplishments: I can compleate full laps on SX tracks without crashing now! Lap times of around 1:08-1:10 on 2013 Las Vegas

UID: Never raced online, more focused on getting my fundementals and setup down. Looking to get into a team for the 2016 SX season, to at least start training seriously

250 or 450: Either but I'd prefer a 450!

Why I want to be on the team: I am looking for a group of people to play (ride) with and help myself and maybe even help them get better!

Can you make skins, YouTube edits, tracks, etc (if so what can you do): Honestly no. I can screen record and I have video editing software, but I can't quite get the settings down to make good looking recording to make edits. I am trying though!

Another thing is I am in the military so that means sometimes I wouldnt be able to focus 100% on the team. SO please remember that if you consider me! Thank you for your time! PM if you would like to talk! :)

Very Respectfully,
-Austin
MaverickFlyBoy

Post by MaverickFlyBoy »

By the way I mis-spoke, I meant 1:17, was thinking of the wrong track. My bad!
slosir
Team: Thunder Racing

Post by slosir »

Name:Christopher Slusser
UID:Dont know have been working hard on training for 2016 sx
Number:891
Accomplishments:Can do laps without crashing usually a 1;07.5
250 or 450:I ride the 450 right now but I want to go 250
Why you want to be on the team: Have been looking for a team for a while now and I think I can post some great results
Can you make skins, YouTube edits, tracks, etc (if so what can you do) None Im not very good at that part of the game

PM me if interested
slosir
Team: Thunder Racing

Post by slosir »

slosir wrote:Name:Christopher Slusser
UID:Dont know have been working hard on training for 2016 sx
Number:891
Accomplishments:Can do laps without crashing usually a 1;07.5 on daytona 2015
250 or 450:I ride the 450 right now but I want to go 250
Why you want to be on the team: Have been looking for a team for a while now and I think I can post some great results
Can you make skins, YouTube edits, tracks, etc (if so what can you do) None Im not very good at that part of the game

PM me if interested
Jackson280
Team: Phil's

Post by Jackson280 »

Name: Frank Jackson
UID: 12581
Number:280
Accomplishments: I can do at least a 5 laps consistent, and on Kellens new Yamaha Test Track i ran a 59.9
Why you want to be on the team: I've been playing Sim for probably a year now and have been limited to what i can do due to a bad pc, but I'm getting a new one in a month or 2 and want to be on a team.
I've tried skins and making tracks, I am not great at them but it is something that i can work on.
Persistos

Post by Persistos »

Name: Jack Sissis
UID:18627
Number:83
Accomplishments: None really just got the hang of sx now I play a lot of milestone sx 2012 and run anywhere between 52s to 54s on a 250
250 or 450: Preferably 250
Why would you want to be on a team: Would love a group of guys to ride with and hopefully learn from others and improve and also help them improve
Can you make skins: I tend to take lots of screenshots but I can't edit them that's about it lmao

PM me if you would like to talk further :D
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Name: Jack Hildebrand
UID: 15750
Number: 155
Accomplishments: I have qualified for some amateur races, unfortunately I had computer problems during last season so I did not race any of them, last season my lap times averaged from 58 second - 1:08 minute laps.
250 or 450: 450
Why I would like to be on the team: I would like to be on the team because I want to meet new people, I love making tracks (If you know who i am you know what tracks i have made, including 2014 three palms, Flex Factory Racing compound, and have JS7 compound project) and I love racing!
Can you make skins: Yes, but they are not the best, i am more of the Track creator than a skinner.
Thank you for taking your time to read!
mxcoolguy

Post by mxcoolguy »

Name: Jake McDonald
Uid: 3768
Number: 226
Accomplishments: Been fast enough to qualify for amateur events doing major sx prep to be able to race in the 250 supercross season.
Bike: 250
I want to be on this team because i am also a sponsored True MX rider in real life and i think it'd be cool to be one in sim as well. I have been playing sim for about 3 and a half years so i can throw down some fast and consistent laps.
I have some editing skills to make edits and also have connections with people that can make really cool ones.
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Post by Cumb694 »

Name: Jacob Cumbridge
UID: Don't have one yet!
Number: 694
Accomplishments: None yet!
250 or 450: 250
Why you want to be on the team: Part of True MX in real life. Know alot of the guys. Great guys. So it would be appropriate to be on this team in MX sim!!
Can you make skins, YouTube edits, tracks, etc (if so what can you do): i can make youtube videos and know quite a few people who can edit for me!!
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Post by Cumb694 »

Cumb694 wrote:Name: Jacob Cumbridge
Why you want to be on the team: Part of True MX in real life. Know alot of the guys. Great guys. So it would be appropriate to be on this team in MX sim!!
Can you make skins, YouTube edits, tracks, etc (if so what can you do): i can make youtube videos and know quite a few people who can edit for me!!
KAWASAKIZ

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

Cumb694 wrote:Name: Jacob Cumbridge
You don't have a uid? Do you have to but the game?
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
KAWASAKIZ

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

Buy*