Ryan Prentice, Chase Deselle and Brandon Kent

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Dwayne#241
Team: Motosport.com

Re: Ryan Prentice, Chase Deselle and Brandon Kent

Post by Dwayne#241 »

bdownen323 wrote:Speechless. That's fucking low. I've probably called people too many names but I would never use the N-word. Just... What the fuck guys. What. The. Fuck.
ME NEITHER...
j-smith #1 fan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by j-smith #1 fan »

Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Well, they are already known for beeing douches, ignore them,
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
chase_desselle#27
Crushed Dissenter

Post by chase_desselle#27 »

you guys know we were just messing around you think all of intrinzic's hole team would do this the hole intrinzic team is sorry and didnt mean you offend anyone didnt think he was going to take it this far like i said were sorry!!!!!!
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

armrunner wrote:This is exactly what the world is coming to. Kids these days have no clue what their saying when they are saying it. Some day it will all catch up with them. Learn the English language and respect people the same way you want it back. Tool bags!

^^^^
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Honestly it's a private server. You should be able I say whatever the fuck you want. No matter how offensive.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

AWood wrote:Honestly it's a private server. You should be able I say whatever the fuck you want. No matter how offensive.
Regardless, the bullying and racism shit is getting old within the community.
mxmadman374

Post by mxmadman374 »

AWood wrote:Honestly it's a private server. You should be able I say whatever the fuck you want. No matter how offensive.
They can, and did, say whatever they want.

Now it gets posted here for everyone to see.

Consequences happenwhen you do stupid things. They just won't be banned.
grabow312

Post by grabow312 »

I was in the server, as well in teamspeak with them at the time. We were all just goon riding around when he came in the server, and someone thought it would be funny just to have a little fun with the random player.(Which im sure everyone has before?) Yes i agree they did take it to far....and should have stopped earlier, but i guess they were just having fun and not really knowing what they were doing. They were not mad at the guy, just were being to goofy at the time and now are sorry and they agreed that they took it to far... All the players that did offend this guy are fairly new to the game and this is their first and probably last time in the ban court... So give them a break
MFjeldbu
Team: MF-RACING

Post by MFjeldbu »

i understand people want to "have fun". But when you are "having fun" at the expense of others, it's simply bullying. And for more people to group up against one is just sad. And the fact that they are doing this over a game, "because it's my server".... i don't have words.
But one thing is for sure, Chase Deselle and Brandon Kent don't have my respect at all.
armrunner

Post by armrunner »

^^^

Well put Fjeldbu. It is quite sad to see that people have to come to that to "have fun" these days. Also, something to think about kids. When the boss of a company google's your name and or checks your facebook to see what kind of guy you are this is the kind of stuff their going to see. Keep up the good work.
-Brent Dillingham-

James_122 wrote:If its no homo then its a nogoho
Amarx691

Post by Amarx691 »

Oh shut up yall bunch of squids... All the black people can say it but we can't? smh this world is f@@ked.....
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Amarx691 wrote:Oh shut up yall bunch of squids... All the black people can say it but we can't? smh this world is f@@ked.....
MFjeldbu
Team: MF-RACING

Post by MFjeldbu »

"it's a private server, they can say what they want." "we just wanted to have fun".
When is it "fun" to bully others on a FUCKING motocross game?!!?
All who play this game have one thing in common, we love motocross. We get on a server to play with friends, and see how god we are against others. Not to get in a server, to get bullied by who we are!
if people think this is OK, becuase it's there servers, have serious problem.
When you have to be in you'r own server with a friend to talk shit, and be on TS and laught and "having fun", you'r in the wrong place!

Why can't people understand this is a game, and stuff like this is bad for the comunity. I honestly have losed all my respect for Chase and Brandon,

and Amarx691, what's wrong with you, one word, do you think this is becuase off ONE word. you 17 years old, how can you not understand this is bad?!
same to you AWood, 18 years old and think it's ok to bully one person becuase it's there PUBLIC server.

If have something to say about my comment, send me a PM and i wil try make it as clear to you as i'm possible can, this is making me so F****** angry!!!
jeff657756

Post by jeff657756 »

This is the worst part about it. Its one thing to say it when im not around, but to actually try and insult someone with it is another. I could care less what you say when im not in there. But at least have the respect to not use it. Im not using it so i see no reason why someone would WANT to use especially with that negative connotation.

Like MFjeldbu said, we are all here because we love motocross. I raced motocross for 15 years until my junior year in college. There were times when I was targeted on the track because of my skin color. Does that make me hate white people? Of course not. There were even more people at the track who embraced it and who were friends with me despite our differences. I would never judge a group of people because of individuals' behavior. Its time for some of you to grow up.