Will MX Sim work with this?

Post your questions here
chickenkebabs
Team: Privateer

Will MX Sim work with this?

Post by chickenkebabs »

Hi all. Please excuse my noob question. Just wanted to know if MX sim will work decently on this lap top? Have always been a console gamer but now with mva dead and buried I need my moto fix!

http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/products/co ... ns#details
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: Will MX Sim work with this?

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Anarch
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Anarch »

Lol ive been playing mxsim for years on a toshiba satellite. It does have restrictions though like for instance, you cant get more then 20fps when recording with fraps, you have to use medium graphic setting's all the time. If you want to enter big races, then you have to set you're graphic settings to the lowest possible (which gives you a huge disadvantage) but it works haha. Basicly if you are just playing for fun, then this computer does the job, but if you are looking to be competitive, then go buy a expensive computer.

Oh and I love chicken kebabs too :P
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Anarch wrote:Lol ive been playing mxsim for years on a toshiba satellite. It does have restrictions though like for instance, you cant get more then 20fps when recording with fraps, you have to use medium graphic setting's all the time. If you want to enter big races, then you have to set you're graphic settings to the lowest possible (which gives you a huge disadvantage) but it works haha. Basicly if you are just playing for fun, then this computer does the job, but if you are looking to be competitive, then go buy a expensive computer.

Oh and I love chicken kebabs too :P

for the price of that computer it is pretty crappy. 2 gbs of ram will get you nowhere. for that price i would recommend the ones i posted above. or spend 500 and build a good desktop. (better choice)
chickenkebabs

Post by chickenkebabs »

Ha ha. Chicken kebabs are great!! Thanks for the replies. I've already bought the Toshiba. My requirements for a lap top aren't huge, mainly invoicing for work, so the Toshiba is fine for me. Got it quite cheap post xmas. Was just hoping it might just get me across the line for MX Sim. Will look at the other options mentioned when it's viable.
Hopper435

Post by Hopper435 »

chickenkebabs wrote:Ha ha. Chicken kebabs are great!!
Old name, Addair #435