Top 10 MXS Players of All Time (Video)

Post your screenshots and videos here
Ddavis

Re: Top 10 MXS Players of All Time (Video)

Post by Ddavis »

Lnxa wrote:Guess I can't give my opinion? I'm not getting worked up but have you looked hard at the list? :lol: People that have championships are almost outside the top 60 and 1 person is outside of it so you saying ALL TIME doesn't really make since if people with championships are behind guys that have never won a race. :lol: Thats like saying some guy that can't get a top 10 is better than Malcom Stewart.
You're more of an idiot that I originally thought.

Kellen worked extremely hard at reaching out to everyone and putting this video together. It's well executed, and it was a community project that compiled the stats that went into making this list of the All-Time greats.

I updated the list to make it fit Jesse's standards

1. Jesse Mullins
2. Jesse Mullins
3. Jesse Mullins
4. Jesse Mullins
5. Jesse Mullins
6. Jesse Mullins
7. Jesse Mullins
8. Jesse Mullins
9. Jesse Mullins
10. Jesse Mullins

Honorable Mentions: Jessica Mullins, lnxa, Messe Jullins
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Lnxa wrote:Thats like saying some guy that can't get a top 10 is better than Malcom Stewart.
By the way, who on this list is "some guy that can't get a top 10"?
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

You forgot "Lotsa laps"
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

I think you guys forgot where he said it was his OPINION and using a different rating.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

By the way, if my memory is correct, I included Jesse in the top 5 of all-time great riders of this game, so don't go and say I'm just being a hater because I gave credit where it's due.

I believe my top 5 was somewhere along the lines of Tysen, Hunter, JS4, Mullins, and Shack.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Wow Kellen, that video was top notch! Excellent work, bud!

I think the story of Tysen, Root, and Smith are the best; how they basically came through the amateur ranks and each dominated in their own way. While i'm flattered that the voting panel put me 2nd on this list, i think the raw talent these guys have after many years triumphs the records I held from the early era of this game.

Congrats to all who were mentioned in the video, and thank you for helping shape the game into what it is today.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Oh, and by the way, the secret to my success was well attributed to the ancient PS1 control that i used back in the day. There was just something about that controller (like the way it was worn in or something) that allowed me to be ultra precise. That controller broke right around the time 450's were released, so my downfall was a attributed to a compounding effect of new controller + new bikes. One day I shall return :twisted:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote:
Lnxa wrote:Thats like saying some guy that can't get a top 10 is better than Malcom Stewart.
By the way, who on this list is "some guy that can't get a top 10"?
Your list makes no since, I know that Hunter and Tysen deserve to be in front of me because they are overall better. I know Leclair is faster than me but he doesn't have the consistency or stats (As Kellen seems to be using) to back it up.
The people Listed below not in bold cannot top 10 in 250's or 450's, The people in bold have won a championship or a race

19. Josh Vanderhoof
20. Charles Adam Sweeney
21. Chris Riesenberg
24. Sabrina Ritzler
25. Dane Johnson
26. Joe Sawler
27. David Diehl (ddmx)
30. Michael Wheeler
31. Armandas Varnagiris
32. Robert Nash - 2013 250E Championship
34. Hasse Haggqvist
35. Nathan Zaworski
36. Zbynek Hlava (p2sta)
37. Kyle Robb - 2015 250E Championship
38. Luiz Dalvi
40. Jared Siedhoff - 2016 250 Outdoor Championship
41. Stephen Barrington
42. Yann Flejou (yFMX)
45. Ryan Mahan
50. Dade Honeywell - 2015 250W Championship
52. Kevin Thomas
55. Jeremi Seabolt - 2016 250W Championship while winning 7/8 of the Mains.
57. Jon Rawlins
58. Cedric Hugot (Cobra)
59. Frederick Nylund
??. Tyler Schmidt - 2016 250E Championship and not even on the list.
??. Luke Heberlein - 3rd Place in 2015/2016 Outdoors.

You would think the guys in bold would all be top 25 or close to it.
It was a great video and I agree with the top 10 for All Time but some of the guys deep in the list make no sense.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I agree with you there Jesse, and I'm sure a lot of people included some of their friends at the bottom of their list. Kellen asked us to give him our top 15 (and the top 10 was probably most of the people on the list/honorable mentions) while the 11-15 were "counted" but not serious. I'm sure nobody seriously considers myself one of the best of all time.
mx816mx

Post by mx816mx »

Kellen you should make a top 10 best teams of all time :D
Tyler Nichols
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

#1 Ddavis team

At this point I probably have the longest running team :lol:
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote:#1 Ddavis team

At this point I probably have the longest running team :lol:
VP of MXS?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Vp doesn't change members. Devin changes everything, even the name :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Same ownership, and Jnaz has been on my team since 2013.
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Just want to clear up why maybe the results further down from the Top 15 were kind of all over the place...

The last criteria I asked people to look at was "Community Impact" and it was meant to be a category where people had already narrowed down their list to the fastest guys and this category would help them separate who should be in and who should be out of the list. Likely why you see people like Haggqvist, P2sta, Wheels, Checkerz, etc. mixed into this list. I think people saw that category and immediately added people who exclusively had massive community impact but may not have been the fastest in game.

For the record, I think the that everyone who actually made the list, including the honorable mentions, deserve to be on the list where they are. Behind that is a little out of order but it was voted upon that way. Also keep in mind that many people voted before outdoors were over thus why Jared wouldn't be higher up likely. Personally, I think he is Top 20 All-Time but he had no titles and just random wins that added up to a lot over time to show for it when people were voting.

P.S. I really wasn't mad at you Jesse. I was trying to be highly sarcastic with my comment so I'm sorry you didn't get it. Just was pointing out that even if Shack isn't good now, you, Tysen, Hunter, JS4, etc. were technically slower than him when he was winning. It's like when MC was the man and Ricky was still an Amateur. RC eventually beat him but MC was far and away the best of his time, thus making him one of the All-Time greats.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X