Unban Jones...

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Re: Unban Jones...

Post by BuddyTheElf »

BGnastyy905 wrote:I don't know know what it is with your track's Checkerz, but almost ALL of the tracks you have worked on lag for me. I'm sure it's not your fault at all, but it's just something weird I noticed. The only track that works perfect for me is Mission Valley Dos. With that said, this track is pretty fun but unfortunately, it lags!
I guess that's what I get for buying a $400 that wasn't specifically made for gaming... :shock:
Most of his new tracks have started using the new 3d trees and they cause a lot of lag. Open up the editor and delete a load of them if you're playing offline and it will run much better.
Reaper
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Maniacs

Post by Reaper »

To be honest... I didn't even know he was gone. lol
Jones is a bitch. Nobody misses him.
^^
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

BGnastyy905 wrote:I don't know know what it is with your track's Checkerz, but almost ALL of the tracks you have worked on lag for me. I'm sure it's not your fault at all, but it's just something weird I noticed. The only track that works perfect for me is Mission Valley Dos. With that said, this track is pretty fun but unfortunately, it lags!
I guess that's what I get for buying a $400 that wasn't specifically made for gaming... :shock:
I have a $650, but it was built specifically for gaming. Are you playing the game with shader programs enabled? If so, try turning them off, restart the game, and try it again, should help.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

So it's okay for people to call Jones a bitch and not get banned? I've seen people banned for less.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

checkerz wrote:So it's okay for people to call Jones a bitch and not get banned? I've seen people banned for less.
If that was about Brina they would have been banned in a heartbeat.

Unban Jones.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Mr.Two wrote:
checkerz wrote:So it's okay for people to call Jones a bitch and not get banned? I've seen people banned for less.
If that was about Brina they would have been banned in a heartbeat.

Unban Jones.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Jones has been banned so many times though, what's the point of unbanning him just for him to get banned again. He either doesnt learn or intentionally pisses people off.

If creating content for the game acts as a get out of jail free card then there are plenty of other people that should be unbanned too!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Chris, you're so gaddamn dumb for titling this thread "Unban Jones." As if people whinging about the track wasn't bad enough you had to add a layer of whining about jones to it. Nice work. 8)
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Jones has been repeatedly been banned for behavior others have been guilty of using against him without punishment.

Like I stated before if DJD called Brina a bitch he likely would have been banned immediately. Hypocrisy at it finest.
DJD

Post by DJD »

But Jones is a bitch. He's earned that title through his actions. I don't have any reason to call Brina a bitch.

A clear distinction.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Mr.Two wrote:Jones has been repeatedly been banned for behavior others have been guilty of using against him without punishment.

Like I stated before if DJD called Brina a bitch he likely would have been banned immediately. Hypocrisy at it finest.
Brina should have been banned a long time ago. That is all I am going to say about that. Anyways. Track is supppppper fun. Great work Jones, and crew.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

What..... does Marcelles Wallis look like?
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Phathry25 wrote:Chris, you're so gaddamn dumb for titling this thread "Unban Jones." As if people whinging about the track wasn't bad enough you had to add a layer of whining about jones to it. Nice work. 8)
***Whining

DJ99X wrote:What..... does Marcelles Wallis look like?
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

DJ99X wrote:What..... does Marcelles Wallis look like?
Jones... AKA Bitch
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
pulse

Post by pulse »

lot of B words going around lol. :lol: