NEW WASHOUGAL LINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
d4u5d6u7

Re: NEW WASHOUGAL LINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by d4u5d6u7 »

Juan357 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:The irony of shack complaining about cheater lines and cutting is actually way funnier than Juan getting mad about checkerz' brazilians joke...
Yea , i dont like these jokes.. are completely racist .. You guys need to learn to respect brazilians , like Chael Sonnen learned with Anderson Silva! :wink:
yea , we dont like these jokes because u are disregarding brazilians
DISCORD: Dudumx94 #9815
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

James_122 wrote:
Yamaha285 wrote:Nothing pisses me off more then guys spending all day all night for 2-3 days to get one lap. Some have a life and get 3 hours if they are lucky. Something needs to change about this like a limited server time till race. That or a sign up for a specific time qualifying just a thought. Ive had a hour to ride and i wont gualify cause of these no lifers.
These "no lifers" are just good at the game. They would still sitting in the same position even if that did happen IMO. The people that are playing all day every day are alot of the people trying to qualify who can barely do so.
Umm did you even read. Im talking about the ones who barley make it not the mikeys or pinned riders. They get times in minutes not days. Anyways just my thought. Not arguing either.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Juan357 wrote:do this correct and u dont will have problems.
Holy balls. This is the type of thing that makes me want to rage quit our whole website. Why are there so many people with so very little ethics? FDA, we should be able to put one timing gate on the track (the finish line) and expect people to stay on track! People disgust me with the extents they will go to in order to CHEAT and blame it on someone else! That's the most retarded thing I've heard in a long time! I mean, you should be disqualified for looking at the timing gates just to find lines that count even though they go off track! I never once even thought to look at the timing gates because I have enough of a concuious to ride in the middle of the track and not try to cheat just for a faster lap time. I hope you miss too many timing gates tonight and your laps don't count. And you can be Sam sure the timing gates are going to be tight next week. Thank you for forcing us to take this kind of action.

And I'm sure the track creators appreciate this after all the work they put in to make a new track each round. Oh wait, they don't.

[/rant]
DJD

Post by DJD »

wheels1758 wrote:Why are there so many people with so very little ethics?
The worlds worst rhetorical question.
wheels1758 wrote:I mean, you should be disqualified for looking at the timing gates just to find lines that count even though they go off track!
Agreed. rF should drop the hammer on stuff like that. No mercy.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

hahaha , no , it was a trackmaker error not a player error , and i dont looked the timing gates , i got informed from one track maker about that..
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I sure hope Wheels doesn't make a coding error when processing sign ups and pulling UID's and accidently misses Juan's sign up.

So many damn errors are made.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

haha idk why people are just looking about my cut , many guys cutted the track.. and i told the truth to everyone.. but many guys cutted the track and cant say what they did ..
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Juan357 wrote:haha idk why people are just looking about my cut , many guys cutted the track.. and i told the truth to everyone.. but many guys cutted the track and cant say what they did ..
But YOU are blaming the track builder! You can't fault the track maker for your own lack of integrity!
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

wheels1758 wrote:But YOU are blaming the track builder! You can't fault the track maker for your own lack of integrity!
Me and many guys u mean? i told the truth.. and if i didnt told? you dont will know man.. i told you the truth and helped you for correct the timing gates ..
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I must chime in here...Juan surrounds himself with drama and has a very difficult time with accountability. I say the knocks against Brazilians are because, generally, Brazilians DO tend to be shameless in their dirty racing(not just in MXS). Sometimes stereotypes are created out of repeated experiences with a particular segment of society.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Juan357 wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:But YOU are blaming the track builder!
Me and many guys u mean?
I don't see anyone else blaming anyone!
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

wheels1758 wrote: Holy balls. This is the type of thing that makes me want to rage quit our whole website. Why are there so many people with so very little ethics? FDA, we should be able to put one timing gate on the track (the finish line) and expect people to stay on track! People disgust me with the extents they will go to in order to CHEAT and blame it on someone else! That's the most retarded thing I've heard in a long time! I mean, you should be disqualified for looking at the timing gates just to find lines that count even though they go off track! I never once even thought to look at the timing gates because I have enough of a concuious to ride in the middle of the track and not try to cheat just for a faster lap time. I hope you miss too many timing gates tonight and your laps don't count. And you can be Sam sure the timing gates are going to be tight next week. Thank you for forcing us to take this kind of action.

And I'm sure the track creators appreciate this after all the work they put in to make a new track each round. Oh wait, they don't.

[/rant]
This is why I love rF. It's a damn shame there is such a large part of the community fighting against them and clean, fair racing.
Juan357 wrote: Me and many guys u mean? i told the truth.. and if i didnt told? you dont will know man.. i told you the truth and helped you for correct the timing gates ..
So you went and put in a lap that couldn't be fairly matched, by cutting the track, and then you made sure the timing gates got fixed so nobody could beat it? How does this make you look any better to the community?
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

wheels1758 wrote:But YOU are blaming the track builder! You can't fault the track maker for your own lack of integrity!
you get him wheels! i do think its retarded that people would go out of their way to find out you can cut the track just to get a better lap... not only is it just flat out dumb, it could also potentially keep guys that are running laps legit out of qualifying.... what has these races come to...? everyone will know who cut the track tonight, i hope they are all happy with themselves for being on top of the qualifying boards...
I'm washed.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

On second thought, we should've left the timing gates alone, let Juan and whoever else who is lame enough to cut the track do it during the race and then DQ them. Of course, that means hours of reviewing demos, but would've been a good solution.

FactoryBR is Brazilian, and he's cool. Too bad he isn't too vocal anymore to save the reputation of all of Brazil in MXS. :)
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

checkerz wrote:On second thought, we should've left the timing gates alone, let Juan and whoever else who is lame enough to cut the track do it during the race and then DQ them. Of course, that means hours of reviewing demos, but would've been a good solution.

FactoryBR is Brazilian, and he's cool. Too bad he isn't too vocal anymore to save the reputation of all of Brazil in MXS. :)
checkerz that woukdve been a great idea, but IMO i dont think any of them would have cut during the race.. maybe 1 or 2 guys, but only maybe.
I'm washed.