Post your tracks here
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:07 pm
- Team: Yeah.
- Location: kansas
- Posts: 3987
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
- Team: Studio ATE
- Location: Wiscansin
Let the try harding begin!
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: Warm
- Posts: 3959
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
- Team: Ayetom.com
- Location: Florida
aeffertz wrote:Let the try harding begin!
- Posts: 8767
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
- Team: RaGe Factory
Can't believe you crazy animals are pulling off boths series' and this track is pretty dang fun.
Good luck and nice work.
- Posts: 3277
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia
LFG! You guys are killing it this year
- Posts: 17860
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
- Team: Phil's
- Location: Ventura, CA
The track is so sick! Nice work rF!!!!!!!
1st in all-time starts in rF-NA (316 after High Point)
National numbers since 2013: 40, 29, 24, 13, 45, 15, 32, 30, 29
107 rF-NA Top 10s, 23 Top 5s, 3 podiums, 4 EMF/EU main event wins
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
- Team: Privateer
Why can’t I sign up for the gp race? I have my b license and still won’t let me sign up
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
- Team: DaBaum Designs
- Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
christianjonse wrote:Why can’t I sign up for the gp race? I have my b license and still won’t let me sign up
They have yet to open up the sign ups for the ams, more than likely they will be open the day after the pro race goes on it.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:31 am
i can't download anything? Just me??
- Crushed Dissenter
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
- Team: Privateer
Anton Carlsson wrote:i can't download anything? Just me??
did you try clicking on the links mate?
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 pm
Track is really well made! Good job!
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
- Team: Atlas Trackworks
- Location: Corn
You guys are crazy!
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm
- Location: UK
tracks awesome, great work