QUARRY free ride, mx vs atv style

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
brownie560
Team: Privateer

QUARRY free ride, mx vs atv style

Post by brownie560 »

so, first time releasing a track. this giant is about 40% complete. it started off as a mx vs atv style track and free ride that just got out of hand. i just don't have the time or motivation to complete it so if anyone wants to finish it off be my guest. thanks to everyone i ripped crap off of if you see something that's yours thanks. i made this to long ago to remember who. 4 mx tracks, heaps of free riding and 1 terrible sx track (soz). trust me when i say she was alot better but had some height map issues and had to redo everything and really cbf doing it all but....gives it more mx vs atv feel i say! dont wanna toot my own horn but this would be fun with the boys!! DOWNLOAD " https://www.mediafire.com/folder/law90otlt1pax/Quarry "
brownie560

Re: QUARRY free ride, mx vs atv style

Post by brownie560 »

if i knew how to upload photos i totally would
brownie560

Post by brownie560 »

ya
brownie560

Post by brownie560 »

brownie560 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:22 pm so, first time releasing a track. this giant is about 40% complete. it started off as a mx vs atv style track and free ride that just got out of hand. i just don't have the time or motivation to complete it so if anyone wants to finish it off be my guest. thanks to everyone i ripped crap off of if you see something that's yours thanks. i made this to long ago to remember who. 4 mx tracks, heaps of free riding and 1 terrible sx track (soz). trust me when i say she was alot better but had some height map issues and had to redo everything and really cbf doing it all but....gives it more mx vs atv feel i say! dont wanna toot my own horn but this would be fun with the boys!! DOWNLOAD " https://www.mediafire.com/folder/law90otlt1pax/Quarry "
sorry everyone i rookied out and messed up the link https://www.mediafire.com/file/09mzvbvw ... y.rar/file here is the actuall link which will work.
brownie560

Post by brownie560 »

ENDOmetriosis
Team: WHIPSTYLE

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

I gotta say its a work of art. I am one of the few people that still puts out freerides on sim. Its nice to see the level of detail
brownie560

Post by brownie560 »

ENDOmetriosis wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:33 am I gotta say its a work of art. I am one of the few people that still puts out freerides on sim. Its nice to see the level of detail
Thanks mate, honestly i had way more bigger and better things planned for it! But unfortunately it got to a point that there was so much in it the editor for me was so hard to use. You will notice some parts had a lot of opportunities for stuff but yeah. Thanks for the feedback appreciate it!
ENDOmetriosis
Team: WHIPSTYLE

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

brownie560 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:41 am
ENDOmetriosis wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:33 am I gotta say its a work of art. I am one of the few people that still puts out freerides on sim. Its nice to see the level of detail
Thanks mate, honestly i had way more bigger and better things planned for it! But unfortunately it got to a point that there was so much in it the editor for me was so hard to use. You will notice some parts had a lot of opportunities for stuff but yeah. Thanks for the feedback appreciate it!
Idk if you have played my Shovel Made Freerides, they are huge. It's a lot to manage, So I feel you. If you are cool, Id like to put out a remixed version of your map, that cool?
brownie560

Post by brownie560 »

ENDOmetriosis wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:59 am
brownie560 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:41 am
Idk if you have played my Shovel Made Freerides, they are huge. It's a lot to manage, So I feel you. If you are cool, Id like to put out a remixed version of your map, that cool?
Awh dude go for it, my computer couldnt handle it and like i said id love to see it actually finished and some more effort put into it