I need your help.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

I need your help.

Post by Voutare »

Help me.

So, I was about to play some video games on my xbox, (like most people would), and then, I went to load one of the demos off my Hard Drive, and it locks up, freezes, screen turns different colors, and my xbox makes some weird ass noises.

I tried taking out my HD, then put it back in, still nothing. So, I'm like, What the fuck? Every time I try it, it freezes and makes different designs on my TV screen. Last time, it was red, before that, green, and before that it was black with white lines going down from top to bottom. Then other times it'll distort the image that was last read, so it's like wavy or some shit.

I'm trying to get a hold of my brother, who has an HD cable which he would give me for Christmas, but so far, I haven't been able to try that out.
motox755

Re: I need your help.

Post by motox755 »

thats wierd that just happened to my buddys xbox too. is it giving you a red ring? if its just the video getting fucked up its your cable.or your video card but thats not likely
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

when it happened to me... i just restarted it :\ and it worked idk dude D:
yomo

Post by yomo »

YEWWWW gotta love xbox360... oh wait there sh*t :lol:

PS3 forever!!!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

im sorry to hear your breakbox quit on ya...
makes ya feel better my PS3 works fine
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

motox755 wrote:thats wierd that just happened to my buddys xbox too. is it giving you a red ring? if its just the video getting fucked up its your cable.or your video card but thats not likely

No, no RROD.

But it's wierd. I'll test out the HD cable, but I doubt that will do anything. If nothing works, I'll test out my friends HDD in it, and if that doesn't work, back to Bill.