What Headset do you use?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
bishop121
Team: lucas oil racing

What Headset do you use?

Post by bishop121 »

So a few months ago I was at target and picked up a giotech ex-05s because it was cheap and I needed a headset. This head set is hands down the worst headest I've ever used. It is extremely uncomfortable and gives me headaches and has left an indentation on my head(This scared the shit out of me so I googled it and its from the skin having too much pressure, usually they go back to normal.)
Enough of me ranting on...

I'm looking to buy a new headset, so I was wondering what head sets you guys all have and if anyone else has gotten an indent on their head.
rf36

Re: What Headset do you use?

Post by rf36 »

I have a turtle beach foxtrot now, Its a limited editon px21. Have been using it for 1 year now and never had any problems with it. It is very comfortable and the sound is also very good.
                    • [list][list][list][list][list][list]i5 4690K, Gigabyte GTX 970, CM690III
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Your budget is always nice to know. Do you care about the sound or is comfort number 1? Open or closed if you know what that means?

Steelseries Siberia v2 are really comfortable and not to expensive but the sound is really bad.
Turtle Beach x12's got ok sound and great bass for the money but it got me headaches after 10-20 min.
Astro A40's got great sound but I hate the way it sits on your head and they are really expensive.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

I have apple headphones with the hands free mic in it. Came free with my phone. I can hear stuff good and my voice is clear and 'euphoric' according to ben ;)
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I use the Corsair Vengeance 1500's http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/vengeance- ... headset-v2

I like them a lot, music and games both sound good. Very comfortable, I've worn them up to 4 hours without ever taking them off (and longer throughout the day) with no problems (sometimes I need to readjust them but I don't get headaches or pain on my ears).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Mine is quite comfortable...
I've been know the slide the visor down when I race so I don't get roosted.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

yzmxer608 wrote:I use the Corsair Vengeance 1500's http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/vengeance- ... headset-v2

I like them a lot, music and games both sound good. Very comfortable, I've worn them up to 4 hours without ever taking them off (and longer throughout the day) with no problems (sometimes I need to readjust them but I don't get headaches or pain on my ears).
I have the 2100's, which are the wireless version of this headset. I love mine and recently got my brother the 1500's because his Logitechs (multiple ones, same model) had such small and flimsy wiring that it became frayed or stripped itself. He so far loves the 1500s.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
SevenMX
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bill Sport Motor

Post by SevenMX »

It works like a charm too
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Lynch

Post by Lynch »

Devin don't you get headaches by that headset?
bishop121

Post by bishop121 »

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm looking for better comfort than sound quality. I don't want to spend more than $60 dollars on one but I''ll spend a little more if I have to.
Lynch

Post by Lynch »

bishop121 wrote:Thanks for the replies guys, I'm looking for better comfort than sound quality. I don't want to spend more than $60 dollars on one but I''ll spend a little more if I have to.
Steelseries Siberia v2 are really comfortable but the sound is not that great. Not to sure about the price but I think it's around 75-80 dollars.
bishop121

Post by bishop121 »

Lynch wrote:
bishop121 wrote:Thanks for the replies guys, I'm looking for better comfort than sound quality. I don't want to spend more than $60 dollars on one but I''ll spend a little more if I have to.
Steelseries Siberia v2 are really comfortable but the sound is not that great. Not to sure about the price but I think it's around 75-80 dollars.
I looked around and they range from high 60s-80s. I think those are what I'm gonna go with, that or brady's... hard decision :lol:
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

I use Plantronic 'Rigs'
Barely25
Team: Flowtech Racing

Post by Barely25 »

Ddavis wrote:Image
Thats what i have. They are perfect for me