MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by yzmxer608 »

I.
CAN'T.
WAIT.
!!!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

BrutalMX wrote:FINALLY bought an RM 125/250 template, and got to work a few hours ago. This is what I have so far...colors and logos are DEFINITELY not final yet, just trying to get the base design and base shapes made. Any suggestions I'd be pumped to hear
If you're using PS, make sure you use the Shape Layers thing so that they are vectors. I think that makes them vectors anyway. I don't know if you can print graphics if they aren't vectors or not, but I know that Ryan at Intrinzic Graphix uses Illustrator because it works with vectors.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

another one for NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
m121c

Post by m121c »

Really need some help or a point in the right direction here.

I just built my first computer about 2 weeks ago.

Specs:
AMD FX 8120 8-core 3.1GHZ
AMD Radeon HD 7870 2gb
16gb (8gbx2) Ripjaws Ram
Gigabyte 970A-DS3 Motherboard
Windows 7 64-bit
DELL ST2220L 21" LCD Moniter

The problem I have is my computer moniter just goes blank. Either white or black and sometimes with thin vertical lines (usually has thin vertical lines). This happens really frequently and is getting to be really annoying. I can go days with out it happening and then out of no where it will happen. Blender and 3ds Max cause it, photoshop has recently, and even the atlas brace website causes it to happen. But yet I played BF3 for about 8 hours yesterday and never had a problem. When my screen goes blank my computer doesn't shut off, fans still run, LED's and on/off LED indicator are still on. If I'm in TS or listening to music I can still hear and talk. Sometimes though my sound will studder or repeat. I have to manually reset my computer. Its really starting to piss me off because I lose my work over and over again.

I've searched and I see it could be my monitor, power, or a BIOS update. I decided to see what people here think about it as I'm nervous about the BIOs update. This computer is my baby. :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Last time my monitor cut out it was because I didn't completely update my drivers for my MB. Did you get a new one? If so did it come with a disk or is there an .exe with it?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Everything is brand new. Ya it came with a disk and that's the first thing I did was install all my drivers.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

re-install the GPU drivers. If that does nothing, pull your GPU out and put it back in. If THAT doesn't work, a BIOS update might be needed.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah, I agree. If its your monitor that is cutting out and your sure that you have installed all the correct drivers then the best thing to do would be to double check and knock hardware off the list of things that could go wrong. Last week I had to update my BIOS because of AMD products getting weird on me so that may very well be the fix but I would go step by step anyways.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
m121c

Post by m121c »

Okay thanks for the help.
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Update your motherboard, dude! I was sketched at first, too. But all you have to to do put the new BIOS on a flashdrive after formatting it, and since you have a newer motherboard the actual utility to update the BIOS is most likely pretty simple, like mine was.
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
m121c

Post by m121c »

Ya I never did any BIOS stuff just popped the disk in and let it do its work.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Looking at your spec's you actually have the exact same MB as I do. I doubt the rev. number is the same but it has the .exe updater and prefers you use that method because when I tried to flash it through a usb it didn't work.

All Programs<GIGABYTE<@BIOS<Update BIOS from GIGABYTE Server

Should be self explainitory from there. Just make sure once it restarts to load your defaults for CMOS/BIOS. I didn't do that and had a mini heart attack until Nate stepped in.
MXS Cares
m121c

Post by m121c »

Thanks. Probably gonna back up some some of my work just incase. Can't lose this damn atlas brace again. :lol:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BFC GET AT ME.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_H_5iUCUAEbjj9.jpg:large

Need to pick a special time to drink a litre Monster!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

DB FOR MY BFC GET AT ME

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com