how much $ would a malcom stewart and davi milsaps shirt be?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
luke44mx
Team: Karma Racing/Design

how much $ would a malcom stewart and davi milsaps shirt be?

Post by luke44mx »

how much $ would a malcom stewart and davi milsaps shirt be? if u can make a good enough offer i might sell it to you.
McLovin wrote:GUYS YOU BETTER NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THIS KID, HE'S GONNA CALL YOU A COCK THEN ASK WHY YOU'RE RIPPING HIM OFF SMH WHY HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED WORDS HURTTT
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Re: how much $ would a malcom stewart and davi milsaps shirt

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

How many championships do both of them have combined?
luke44mx

Post by luke44mx »

idk but malsaps had an alright supercross and malcolm is related to js7 and i got the sigs before malcolm was on jdr
McLovin wrote:GUYS YOU BETTER NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THIS KID, HE'S GONNA CALL YOU A COCK THEN ASK WHY YOU'RE RIPPING HIM OFF SMH WHY HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED WORDS HURTTT
yfz22
Team: Privateer

Post by yfz22 »

567489726345934utujreh98135045990732189569146 moneys
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

Malcolm is related to JS7, but would you be interested in buying RC's dad's underwear that he wore at LL this year?

You might get a few bucks for them, but I wouldn't count on cashing in big.
luke44mx

Post by luke44mx »

if rc's dads underwear was signed ide want it
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

If you find a cheap way to ship them to Europe then I would try to sell them in Europe. It would double the value.
And are they signed or not? + do you have a photo when you recieved it? Otherwise it can be a replica too.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
luke44mx

Post by luke44mx »

yeah its an orange fox shirt signed by them both and i have a crap ton of signed posters by josh greco geoff arron travis bell vince friese and jake canada and another shirt signed by geoff arron and a crap ton without signatures
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

So does anyone thats gone to a race...
luke44mx

Post by luke44mx »

but what if someone couldnt afford a pitpass my freind had one and got 2 signatures from everyone and i got geoff arrons from his show at budds. i hi fived him.
DunerDillon
Team: Fly Dynamics

Post by DunerDillon »

I'll give you 2 cents for it. Its not really worth anything
If you ride a 4stroke I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but my valves ain't 1
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Why would anyone buy a used Orange Fox shirt with a Millsaps (Oneal) and Mookie (Answer) signature? Nothing about those two are related much less the brand they are put in. The shirt is only worth the shirt, anything else is to irrelevant to try to piece together for value. The only value a poster has would be if the rider who is on the poster. You do have some talented riders but none that would make anyone squirm with joy because they got their signature. Then the poster without signature you might aswell put on the wall, not a soul will want a poster you got for free. As far as I can see you would be lucky to get $10 for about everything you have listed.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

Agreed. I have autographed stuff from tons of people from tons of different sports. I wouldnt expect much for them if I were to sell them. Now if you get like a worn ricky carmichael rookie year race worn jersey with an autograph, then your talking big $$$ :D
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

Motocross memorabilia really doesn't have a market of any kind. Most motocross riders are young, and so the young riders like to have autographs from current riders, which you can get at any Supercross or Outdoor National. The only thing that might have value would be like an autographed jersey worn by Rick Johnson, David Bailey, Jeff Emig, Ricky Carmichael. But even then, it would only be older people who would want those sort of things. Something RC wore and signed is the only thing young riders would be interested in.
RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
Prada

Post by Prada »

I have a pair of Davi's dc shoes and oakley gascan polarized as well as a pair of Justin barcias rasta skullcandys.. how much moneys can I get for dat. No proof though just my honest word