2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Well I'm sorry to hear that John. It's certainly your business and if you feel so strongly, your call. From my perspective it looks like you may be burning a really ripe population of potential future customers, but that's just from where I sit. Such an emotional and personal investment in something your business partners with is a tough task, wish it would have worked out better in your eyes.

If you are truly done with sim, wish you well. If you have second thoughts, just know there are some of us - I would argue a lot more than is apparent - who are reasonable and shouldn't be lumped in with the few that have gotten under your skin. There are also others who have been around for a while that are very defensive about the community, but that comes with the territory and should be expected IMO - but again, that's just me. Mostly, and know that I have zero affiliation with the guys running this other than having spoken to a couple of them from time to time, I wish this could have been handled outside the "public" eye. I believe it would have drastically changed the narrative.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Not sure where all the flame at John is coming from he seemed to me like one of the most respectful helpful people post on on here up until a few days ago when he posted a few fowl things aimed at rf (which surprised me because I haven't seen that from him), but he posted them out of frustration and made valid points at the same time. Seems like a cool guy to me, even helped me get a custom cooling loop for my computer.
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

TH_722 wrote:Not sure where all the flame at John is coming from he seemed to me like one of the most respectful helpful people post on on here up until a few days ago when he posted a few fowl things aimed at rf (which surprised me because I haven't seen that from him), but he posted them out of frustration and made valid points at the same time. Seems like a cool guy to me, even helped me get a custom cooling loop for my computer.
Foul* fowl refers to birds. :wink:
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

Ily travis
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Ezra wrote:
TH_722 wrote:Not sure where all the flame at John is coming from he seemed to me like one of the most respectful helpful people post on on here up until a few days ago when he posted a few fowl things aimed at rf (which surprised me because I haven't seen that from him), but he posted them out of frustration and made valid points at the same time. Seems like a cool guy to me, even helped me get a custom cooling loop for my computer.
Foul* fowl refers to birds. :wink:
I hate you :roll: jkjk <3
m121c

Post by m121c »

Let's see..

- Running creators out of the community
- Running sponsors out of the community
- Running race hosts out of the community
- And currently running rF out of the community

GG ladies! Only a matter of time...
Benjamin248
Team: TM-Factory Racing

Post by Benjamin248 »

Just an impromptu fronty over the leap to mix in with all this beef. Good job on REDDBUDD its sick.
-Benjamin #248
Benjamin248
Team: TM-Factory Racing

Post by Benjamin248 »

Image Since I forgot to include the gif
-Benjamin #248
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

John, you really shouldn't let the things Wilcox has to say bother you that much. Pretty sure his mom is still tying his shoes for him. A lot of us that will never see a lick of the prizing that your offering really appreciate what you're offering up. And Wilcox is one of those people that will never win prizes, so why he's trying to talk shit, I don't understand. But fuck him, some us really love what you're doing and would love to see it continue; however, if you still stand by your decision to pull out of the community, then I personally wish you luck with Versus-PC and anything else you may attempt to do in the future
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

sick job clint, youre a fucking idiot

"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Left for 3 weeks, and its still chaos out there. Oh well, had fun with it. Thanks rf for another round of racing.
John23

Post by John23 »

These past 10 pages is giving my Official Begging Topic a run for it's money of best reads on the forums.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Jessie Calaway
Team: Evergood

Post by Jessie Calaway »

Does Devin Ryan know how to ride clean?
motocross_will wrote:i was wondering if someone would like to play mxs with me. I play alone a lot and it gets boring after awhile. I like to do sx more than anything. If you are interested add me on skype. (motocross_will) :D
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

another post but hell yeah got to love people in the back
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Jessie Calaway wrote:Does Devin Ryan know how to ride clean?
I was trying to say i was sorry for that incident on the start, wasn't meaning to slam you like that. That 2nd moto was not a good one thats forsure.