2017 MotoSavage Amateur Nationals by MXS Events & MotoMechanics

Organize races and post results here
mparise311
Team: Keystone Racing

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing Supercross Series (RND3 SIGNUPS OPEN!)

Post by mparise311 »

MorganMX124 wrote:If someone signs up for a class and races in it they should be locked in at that lvl until they move up to another class. Exception would be if they have yet to qualify for the top 40 for that class then they should be allow to still sign up for whatever class they choose. Seems fair... ✌️️

Awesome series either way
I agree as far as moving from ams to novice in hopes to win. But unfortunately mxslobby doesn't have a system to prevent it.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing Supercross Series (AM Race Tonight!)

Post by NKarassy955 »

Can't wait for tonight! Great track, hopefully have some good battles! Thanks for hosting
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

Main post now has a discord link for anyone to join! It is a way to get to know more people in the game or get help from others! my name on there is mparise311 as well if you have any questions for me. https://discord.gg/XBEfBwd if you are unfamiliar with discord you can download here at this link. https://discordapp.com/download And feel free to share this link with any of your other discords or friends as it is welcome to anyone! Enjoy ladies
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Phil Doyon's red plate:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u3uyk1j82c8cvgj/144RP.rar

No picture sorry but I love you all :)
Phil Doyon #423
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

250 ams demo any1?
Phil Doyon #423
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

POINTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED THANKS FOR ALL THAT CAME OUT TO RACE TONIGHT
DrewHD

Post by DrewHD »

Was their a live stream for it? If so anyone have the link?
cperkins243
Team: WCP Racing

Post by cperkins243 »

Races went smooth tonight, ready for the upcoming rounds
mparise311

Re: 2017 Keystone Racing Supercross Series (RD 4 SIGNUPS OPEN!)

Post by mparise311 »

RD 4 IS NOW OUT AND SIGNUPS ARE NOW OPEN. Details can be found here http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=254

James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

These tracks are really fun man, they're just getting better and better, good job.
yeezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Ilabb.com

Post by yeezy »

Rnd 4 is incredible this Daytona based and styled track in awesome will be great racing!

Props to series Runners - Owners - and Track Creators
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

cperkins243 wrote:Races went smooth tonight, ready for the upcoming rounds
yeezy wrote:Rnd 4 is incredible this Daytona based and styled track in awesome will be great racing!

Props to series Runners - Owners - and Track Creators
James Webb wrote:These tracks are really fun man, they're just getting better and better, good job.

Thanks all for the kind words. Happy you are enjoying the series!
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

As I wait for class to start figured I would touch on a few things from last night. First off sorry our stream didn't go as planned but we didn't even plan on streaming until many of you requested we still try to get it going. Half of our team couldn't make it to the race last night to give us a hand. Second I know lappers continue to be an issue but you have to understand that everyone you are racing with is also dealing with these same issues somewhat creating an equal playing field. We don't have 80 to 100 people in each class qualifying for 40 spots. So far other than open novice anyone who has signed up and made UID has been put in a heat. That creates a far different environment then RF for example. The riders who struggle to get outta the way are then racing against some of the fast guys. I personally like that everyone is getting a chance to race an try their best to make a main. When you are just getting into the game making a main is one of the best things. For the most part everyone has been awesome and supportive. I know me an Brian have a lot of stuff going on in real life and still wanna put on this series because we love the game and want to get more people involved. Please remember we are doing this to make the game more fun and again aren't charging a dime and Brandon was able to hook us up with some great prizes as well. Anyone who knows me personally online knows that I am more than happy to help anyone with questions of how to do anything or about anything associated with this game. Anyways just figured I'd post something as I wait for class to start. Hope to see you next Monday for the round 4! Signups are now open and track is now available!

Also if anyone is interested in helping with the stream please pm me or post on here and I'd be more than happy to give you access to my twitch stream and discord. And work something out.

Later!
mparise311
mparise311

Post by mparise311 »

DrewHD wrote:Was their a live stream for it? If so anyone have the link?
You can view the stream at twitch.tv/keystonelightracing in the past broadcasts section.
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

isi it just me or this week's stream is a bit ''laggy'' (not fluid) like the previous rounds?

Also, do you guys have 250 ams main demo?? thanks !! good racing last night guys it was an off night for me but managed to get 3rd! Good job Noah hope to have good battles in the next rounds!
mparise311 wrote:
DrewHD wrote:Was their a live stream for it? If so anyone have the link?
You can view the stream at twitch.tv/keystonelightracing in the past broadcasts section.
Phil Doyon #423