Rd. 1 Speedworld (As I saw it)

Organize races and post results here
z400jt
Team: Privateer

Rd. 1 Speedworld (As I saw it)

Post by z400jt »

After a failed first round of season 3 of WMSA, season 3.5 got underway this Wednesday making its first stop at Speedworld MX in Surprise, AZ.
The first round pitted riders against a tight, rough desert track that left little room for mistakes. All the riders have had several weeks to
practice the Speedworld circuit and as anticipated the racing was spectacular.

The first holeshot of the season went to the Suzuki of B class rider Netdemon01 and from there chaos insued. Netdemon01's lead was short lived as a violent crash over the first tabletop gave the lead to the Red Bull Kawasaki of Stocksy129, he was able to lead just a few turns before a crash handed the lead to the number 12 of karlwb. JLV was able to get around Karlwb and led the rest of the lap while the field sorted itself out behind him. At the beginning of lap 2 Jbob23 put a wicked outside-in move on JLV to take the lead and as lap 2 continued the top 4 consisting of Stocksy129, JLV, Karlwb, and Jbob23 broke away from the pack and began a great 3 way battle for 2nd place with Jbob23 maintaining to lead. Early in the third lap Jbob23 popped out of a rut and went down, leaving the door wide open for JLV and Stocksy to get by. Karlwb also managed to get by before Jbob23 remounted. Stocksy129 was able to take over the lead and hold it for the remainder of the lap even with JLV pressuring him from a close 2nd, still pushing hard in 3rd was Karlwb followed by the 189 of Netdemon01 and Jbob23. After crashes by both Netdemon01 and Karlwb on the fourth lap Vellu was able to take over 3rd place and Stocksy129 was trying hard to run down JLV. Unfortunatley for Stocksy129 a crash early in the fifth lap allowed the Yamaha of Vellu to get by. Stocksy129 was able to remount quickly and get in right behind Vellu however with these two battling for 2nd JLV was able to pull away, his lead didn't last long. Mistakes by JLV on the last lap allowed both Stocksy and Vellu to get by and try as they might no one was able to catch Vellu who just had the Speedworld track wired. When the checker flag waved it was Vellu with an amazing come through the field win. Stocksy129, just .3 seconds back, and JLV also made the box followed by Karlwb in fourth and Jbob23 rounding out the top 5. Overall round 1 proved to be a great preview of what is to come for the rest of the season from the B class.

A few shots (I'll leave let everyone else take good ones)
Image Image Image

A & C class write ups coming soon.
Garasaki

Re: Rd. 1 Speedworld (As I saw it)

Post by Garasaki »

lol awesome race report man. That was a really fun read. It was like being there!
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

nice idea but what you dont write something like thata
After first lap
1. stockphsy
2. jlv
do that everylap ? Idont know just keep it and try make it more ''organizated'' if you understand easier to see
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
JES_934
Team: TMFactoryRacing.com

Post by JES_934 »

Very nice write up z400! I really enjoyed this and hope you do one for every round as it is much appreciated. I'm bummed that I wont be in the C class write up due to my computer taking a dump but I'll be back for rd. 2.
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

Haha awesome race report Z400.. Keep them comin!
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

z400, can you splice? If so, you should do the lapchart that jlv posted. That will show the place of every rider, every lap. It also has the fast lap times and other info. I can help with it if you would like.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

awesome write up z. that was one of the more exciting races yet. i hope the rest of the season can be like this.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Br, that was very understandable, its just your english couldn't really grasp the descriptions he was making.

Z that was an awesome race report. As for the pictures next time ill be more than happy to help with this section sence its about the only thing im good at.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I see on the screenshots that you have all the skins :). Do you know where I can download them all? becouse I have a lot of skins but still more then 75% of the riders are invisible.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
yomo

Post by yomo »

you need the new bike models.

http://www.mxsimulator.com/benchracing3 ... f=7&t=1128

Also thank you so much for not making a new thread. :D :D :D :D
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I have it, but still not all the skins, only 2 or 3 bike's more that I can see now :).
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)